The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Donnyarb

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I think I've made pretty clear over the years on here, I love Super Mario.

As I think I've also made pretty clear, I despise Liverpool football club.

This is a pickle.

Similar quandary

Meeeeee toooooo

Ach, Liverpool are alright.

They might just have to be

Can't remember what it was.

I'm sure you're on tenterhooks though.

I bet you that by the time he was 27 (or I think we said 5 years from about the time he signed for Milan - which is possibly the same time) that he would be playing with a Europa League level club like Spurs, Valencia or someone just not at the top level.

I will say that if the bet was right now I would lose, even though Liverpool have not been in the champions league for a while prior to this season I would still class them as a "big" club.

I bet you that by the time he was 27 (or I think we said 5 years from about the time he signed for Milan - which is possibly the same time) that he would be playing with a Europa League level club like Spurs, Valencia or someone just not at the top level.

I will say that if the bet was right now I would lose, even though Liverpool have not been in the champions league for a while prior to this season I would still class them as a "big" club.

I wouldn't. When was the last time Liverpool won it's domestic league?

Hmm, interesting. Do you have a "source"?

But since Mario has exclusively played for top tier clubs so far I'm feeling pretty confident.

Hmm, interesting. Do you have a "source"?

But since Mario has exclusively played for top tier clubs so far I'm feeling pretty confident.

What do you mean by a source? A source that proves the bet?

I wouldn't. When was the last time Liverpool won it's domestic league?

He said Mario would still be playing for a champions league quality club.

Given that Liverpool are in the champions league i'd be happy to pay up if the bet finished just now. Confident that I'll win the bet though, Balotelli will never settle down.

Good player though, I like him.

Balotelli will never settle down is rubbish, sorry. He's grown up considerably at his time in Milan despite the club doing poorly and changing their managers. Having two players with the professionalism of Seedorf and Inzaghi is better than Mourinho/Mancini who it's not hard to have a falling out with. It will be interesting to see how the media react to him coming back though and whether he's allowed to settle in or if they'll be following his every move.

Great signing for Liverpool. The detestable c***s that they are.

Balotelli will never settle down is rubbish, sorry. He's grown up considerably at his time in Milan despite the club doing poorly and changing their managers. Having two players with the professionalism of Seedorf and Inzaghi is better than Mourinho/Mancini who it's not hard to have a falling out with. It will be interesting to see how the media react to him coming back though and whether he's allowed to settle in or if they'll be following his every move.

Great signing for Liverpool. The detestable c***s that they are.

Wasn't Mourinho already at Madrid when Inter decided to sell him? I'm not even sure he had a falling out with him at inter, keeping in mind he was still a young boy when he made the breakthrough ,I'm sure he was only 19 when Manchester City signed him

What do you mean by a source? A source that proves the bet?

Well, yes. I don't have any memory of this, sorry.

Happy enough to be proven wrong - it's look like I've made a super bet. Well done, past Supras.

Archived