The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Donnyarb

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Any footballer in the world that finds himself standing yards away from an empty net with the ball dropping right in front of them would think something along the lines of "yes, I'm about to score a goal here, get in".

Every footballer apart from Mario Balotelli that is, who clearly thought "how can I score a tap in and look like a fucking lad at the same time?"

:wub:

Just let me stay min, I've tried calling the number on the home page about three times and had no answer.

:lol:

Genuinely one of the most tragic things I've ever read in my life. It's only a forum FFS. Then again, this tit did come online "gassed" and made a thread entitled "best forim in the worlD"...nuff said.

:lol:

Genuinely one of the most tragic things I've ever read in my life. It's only a forum FFS. Then again, this tit did come online "gassed" and made a thread entitled "best forim in the worlD"...nuff said.

It's lucky that you've never made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself on here, twisteH.

ET mentions Mario could be getting fined £150k for breaking a curfew to grab a midnight curry.

Is he back for tonight's game. He could be too hot to handle for Chelski ;)

Our boy has been in trouble again

"Mario Balotelli has been involved in a bust-up with team-mate Micah Richards at Manchester City's Carrington training ground.

The pair became embroiled in a scuffle during training on Thursday as City prepared for Sunday's Premier League clash with Arsenal.

Both players are believed to have exchanged words before squaring up to each other, with Richards having to be restrained by some of his team-mates.

However, Richards played down the incident and revealed on his Twitter account that he and the controversial Balotelli had settled their differences.

"Me & Mario are all good! These things happen in training & we shook hands after. it shows passion!" Richards wrote.

Balotelli has been involved in a number of misdemeanours since signing for City from Inter Milan in a deal worth £24m last year.

He is reported to have had similar training-ground rows with Jerome Boateng and Vincent Kompany, while he broke a strict curfew to go for a meal ahead of Monday's defeat to Chelsea."

Archived