P&b Fives Tournament 2005 Launched

P&B is delighted to announce the launch of our second annual five-a-side football tournament and end of season bash which will take place on Saturday July 9th 2005.

The event is open to all. Full details of what is involved, the associated costs and how to register are contained at our special fives mini site at;

http://fives.pieandbovril.co.uk

Head there now and register a team for the big tournament !

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you pay?

When you register you will be shown a page that has all the payment details which is either by cheque, by paypal or if you are brave, hard cash :D

You will also receive an automatic email with the payment details linked on it ;)

4 teams registered already B)

Who is in the B and W Army team div?

Me, CAP, Eminems Mother and GazaH currently. Two of those four don't know it yet though :D Cap has another couple of boys to bring along too ;)

You should be able to get a team together from the fishall site surely ?

You should be able to get a team together from the fishall site surely ?

As long as he sticks to asking Team One (from the Official Site tournament), I'll not have a problem with it :P:lol:

I try to register and it comes up

DynaForm Error - Invalid Domain

You have accessed DynaForm from an external domain - this is not allowed.

You may only submit forms to a DynaForm file that exists on the same domain name.

If you believe to be receiving this message in error, please refer to your readme.txt file.

:unsure: ???

As long as he sticks to asking Team One (from the Official Site tournament), I'll not have a problem with it :P:lol:

Well I'll be in an official site team if there is one, so that's 1/6 of the dream team ready :P

:lol::lol::lol:

codfish, tell everyone who was in the team that could only put three past us the first time whilst everyone else was rattling fives in :P

I believe we were also 4-2 up on your mob in the wooden spoon decider before a "suspicious" injury meant you got Kelso off us to weaken our team :lol:

codfish, tell everyone who was in the team that could only put three past us the first time whilst everyone else was rattling fives in :P

I believe we were also 4-2 up on your mob in the wooden spoon decider before a "suspicious" injury meant you got Kelso off us to weaken our team :lol:

First of all, your team was the only one that didn't win once throughout the whole tournament :lol:

As for that 'suspicious injury', it meant us losing the only guy in our team with both fitness and footballing ability, while gaining a former panda :P

First of all, your team was the only one that didn't win once throughout the whole tournament :lol:

As for that 'suspicious injury', it meant us losing the only guy in our team with both fitness and footballing ability, while gaining a former panda :P

We didn't want to embarrass everyone with our silky skills as you might all be to emotional to go home without becoming a nervous wreck :P

I try to register and it comes up

DynaForm Error - Invalid Domain

You have accessed DynaForm from an external domain - this is not allowed.

You may only submit forms to a DynaForm file that exists on the same domain name.

If you believe to be receiving this message in error, please refer to your readme.txt file.

:unsure: ???

430682[/snapback]

This has now been sorted :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pompey

I've just confirmed that I will indeed be in our glorious motherland for this tourney :):D

I may enter a team, but I will be the only P&Ber in it - is this a problem? If it is, I don't mind, I can easily just turn up for a swally on the day, or scrounge about for another team :)

I've just confirmed that I will indeed be in our glorious motherland for this tourney :):D

I may enter a team, but I will be the only P&Ber in it - is this a problem? If it is, I don't mind, I can easily just turn up for a swally on the day, or scrounge about for another team :)

452637[/snapback]

i think the general idea would be to get 2 or 3 p&b'ers ine ach team, as although we are playing to win, this is to eb general a good laugh, there a number of p&bers who have posted stating they need a team as they arnt in a team, why not contact them

That's an idea, I'll speak to the rest of the rejects!

454907[/snapback]

Pompey-Apparently their is going to be a Clan Pompey side taking part which is a few of the Glasgow Pompey Supporters Club .Is this different to your lot?..

Steven

the Trainbairn

Archived