Jordan Rhodes

~~~

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was going in anyway the surely it's not an own goal?

Well no, the defender could've probably cleared it if he wasn't so shite. It was a backheel fired towards the back post. Which was going at a fair speed, to be fair.

If it was going in anyway the surely it's not an own goal?

If the effort is on target then the player with the effort on goal should be awarded the goal.

I was at the Orient v Huddersfield match on Tuesday night, and Rhodes absolutely ripped Orient apart:

http://groaninjock.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/season-20112012-match-21-leyton-orient.html

He's definitely going places, and fast. Not international quality yet, but a season of Championship, Premier League or SPL football and he's be well worth a shot up front for Scotland.

His finish for the 3rd goal was the mark of a top striker. Anyone can pass the ball into the net, but not everyone can make a cheeky toe bash look so good.

Are there any big clubs rumored to be chasing him?

I believe Paul Lambert has enquired about him but once again could all be paper talk. I think if Huddersfield make it to the Championship they'll have a better chance of keeping him, even if that means a team like Norwich buying him and loaning back for a season.

Some of the rumoured transfers are ridiculous though, £8.5M to Newcastle was one.

I believe Paul Lambert has enquired about him but once again could all be paper talk. I think if Huddersfield make it to the Championship they'll have a better chance of keeping him, even if that means a team like Norwich buying him and loaning back for a season.

Some of the rumoured transfers are ridiculous though, £8.5M to Newcastle was one.

Quarter of the price of Andy Carrol, and i'd be willing to bet he'd score 4 times as many goals

• 5 weeks later...

20120505125943.jpg

(Edit to add photo off the telly)

Great to see a family photo of him as a wee boy on Football Focus there - wearing the full Scotland kit.

"Scotland was the only country I ever wanted to play for - not England"

Welcome aboard :D

Great to see a family photo of him as a wee boy on Football Focus there - wearing the full Scotland kit.

"Scotland was the only country I ever wanted to play for - not England"

Welcome aboard :D

Never heard of Photoshop? dry.gif

Never heard of Photoshop? dry.gif

How do you know?

Because it's quite clearly not photoshopped, you fucking idiot. You've obviously never touched photoshop in your life.

Archived