Jordan Rhodes

~~~

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still plays in the third division. :rolleyes:

League 1 is probably of equilavent standard to the SPL. His goals per game ratio is astounding and thats in a team who probably won't get promoted this year.

He'd definetly score a power for either Old Firm team.

League 1 is probably of equilavent standard to the SPL. His goals per game ratio is astounding and thats in a team who probably won't get promoted this year.

He'd definetly score a power for either Old Firm team.

My dead granny would score a power for either OF team. It isn't a challenge when you're playing against team who have a fraction of the resources you have. That's by the by anyway. There's not a hope in fuck of him signing for one of them.

My dead granny would score a power for either OF team. It isn't a challenge when you're playing against team who have a fraction of the resources you have. That's by the by anyway. There's not a hope in f**k of him signing for one of them.

:rolleyes: What a load of shite, If thats the case why has so many strikers from either Scotland or England came to play for either one of us and failed?

:rolleyes: What a load of shite, If thats the case why has so many strikers from either Scotland or England came to play for either one of us and failed?

Because they were shite and probably worse than The Scarf's granny.

The Scarf's gran was obviously a very fine footballer.

I can vouch for The Scarf's granny here. My old man used to rave about her. Up there along with Brewster as the best player never to get a Scotland cap, he used to say.

I can vouch for The Scarf's granny here. My old man used to rave about her. Up there along with Brewster as the best player never to get a Scotland cap, he used to say.

The Scarf's granny is Alex Cleland?

I heard she did play for Scotland, she nearly scored a goal...

And the spurs management are there watching

Spurs or Man U for the lad, I reckon. Either move would be a massive shot in the arm for the national team (unless he romped it in the EPL in the second half of the season and then Fabio somehow convinced him to play for England :( )

He's clearly above League One standards, and with a brilliant attitude to boot. If, as Lee Clark reckons, he is using the speculation to fuel his performances then he's exactly the type of character we need as a frontman - selfless, hard working and a clinical finisher. So many other 'great white hope' Scottish strikers have let a few goals go to their heads and then disappeared into obscurity.

...Haha...he's just got his second! 8) 8) 8)

The kid is an unbelievable finisher. I do follow the lower leagues down South and the guy never seems to score simple tap-in's. Some of his finishes against Sheffield Wednesday recently were absolutely awesom. The picture tonight quickly switched to Joe Jordan and Clive Allen from Spurs who were at the game, they must have been impressed.

Archived