Your Clubs BEST strip

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee copy of the worst strip thread. What's your clubs best?

In My Lifetime:

http://willievass.ph...00008g57_7Wk.2Q

That I've ever seen:

34.jpg

A true story, when I was just a nipper my dad won a Drew Busby's Hearts top just like the one above in his works raffle. He wasn't into football but knew I liked Hearts so he gave it to me.

It was far too big for me so was stuck in the back of the cupboard. Years later when I remembered about it and went looking for it, my mum confessed that she had dumped it during some over zealous spring cleaning.

The more I think about it the more I want to... crying.gif

I really like our current home strip, shame about the sponsor.

A true story, when I was just a nipper my dad won a Drew Busby's Hearts top just like the one above in his works raffle. He wasn't into football but knew I liked Hearts so he gave it to me.

It was far too big for me so was stuck in the back of the cupboard. Years later when I remembered about it and went looking for it, my mum confessed that she had dumped it during some over zealous spring cleaning.

The more I think about it the more I want to... crying.gif

I really like our current home strip, shame about the sponsor.

I've been thinking about buying it.

The first picture of Davie Weir in the 96 cup final special kit, that's the kit this years one's based on!

My personal favourite (I think nostalgia blinds my judgement though!)

$(KGrHqIOKokE32mz93cbBOBid(fOD!~~_35.JPG

My favourite home kit is also about 10 years old:

$(KGrHqJ,!l4E4kuy9,z0BOQ-)u(Ly!~~_35.JPG

Le Coq Sportif, cannae beat it.

there aint much different you can get a white top with a glorious red diamond but my all time personal favourite is the top from the year i was born (1992-1993) and also the top that was worn when we played sparta prague home and away in europe. I've got my old mans top of this that he wore to prague away

air91hsdetail.jpg

airdrieonians_1992-1993-a.gif

Should you not be looking back at old Clydebank strips instead of ones belonging to a defunct team? :whistle

009__034__features__Eamonn_Bannon_Dundee_United__1283434111_standard.jpg

Actually loved the away (white) version of this, couldn`t find a picture though.

Edit: in this video:

Edit edit: how good does Sturrock look driving at those Man Utd players? Just brilliant!

Anyone else notice that if you replace the red on that Man U shirt from nearly 30 years ago with blue you get the current Rangers shirt?

Archived