Worst place you've ever worked?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, causing physical damage to someone is a far more reasonable and measured response than just, say, registering with TPS and stopping the calls :huh:

My parents phone number was, and still is, on TPS, but back then it made no difference. They still get the odd call but both are usually too lazy to answer the phone unless they're expecting a call from someone.

Cold calling is nothing short of harassment and who the hell wants anyone phoning them about windows in the evening? I'm keeping a whistle in my work desk drawer just in case I get any more PPI calls. :)

My parents phone number was, and still is, on TPS, but back then it made no difference. They still get the odd call but both are usually too lazy to answer the phone unless they're expecting a call from someone.

Cold calling is nothing short of harassment and who the hell wants anyone phoning them about windows in the evening? I'm keeping a whistle in my work desk drawer just in case I get any more PPI calls. :)

You do realise it's clearly a bit nuts blowing a whistle down the phone to someone just doing their job?

If someone blew a whistle at me down the phone I'd just phone the c**t back at all hours.

I get the occasional call, i don't see the point in being a dick to them, they never seem to call back when you are polite.

You do realise it's clearly a bit nuts blowing a whistle down the phone to someone just doing their job?

Not really. Especially not after the harassment reached the level it did.

'Just doing their job'. Lol.

Or you could just hang up.

Or these clowns could stop phoning people, how about that.

If you had to choose between doing the job these people do, or being unemployed and almost unable to feed yourself, put a roof over your head etc, what would you choose?

You have an issue with the companies doing this, not the poor individuals who have to do it to make ends meet.

If you had to choose between doing the job these people do, or being unemployed and almost unable to feed yourself, put a roof over your head etc, what would you choose?

You have an issue with the companies doing this, not the poor individuals who have to do it to make ends meet.

Yep I really doubt anybody that is doing the calling because it's their dream career. I see no point in being a dick to them, it can't be that hard to say your not interested or even just to hang up. It's not like the person phoning has any ability to change company policy in any way.

IT'S THEIR JOB. They'd get fired and have no income if they just decided to stop phoning people.

GET ANOTHER JOB. Someone who can do this can work a phone, probably type and speak English. There's nowhere on the planet where harassment by phone is the only job going.

Archived