Fresh meat

orlandoblue

I thought that was quality.

That was quality, I thought. I quite like the casting already. I don't like Gary Tank Commander, but he seems cool in this. I think Jack Whitehall is a pretentious c**t, but he does the role of a pretentious c**t pretty well. My only problem is Simon from The Inbetweeners being the same in this too. It's like Michael Cera. Always the same in everything.

Watched it last night, enjoyed it more than I thought I would, partly because I thought it would be like that Skins pish. Some really funny moments. First episodes can often be a bit dodgy as the writers try to set the scene and introduce everyone but it wasn't too bad on that front.

The blond Welsh lassie would get it.

Is this worth watching? I find Jack Whitehall pretty annoying and not sure if I could put up with him for half an hour.

Each episode is an hour long... :ph34r:

It is worth watching imo. I too think Whitehall is a c**t, but he plays his role of being a posh twat quite well. A couple of the lassies are no bad either. :wub:

Watched it last night and thought it was ok, an hour might be stretching it a bit.

As for the characters, Jack Whitehall basically plays himself, Joe Thomas is basically playing Simon from The Inbetweeners again and the Scottish guy is a combination of Frankie Boyle, Kevein Bridges and Mike from Spaced.

fresh_meat_howard.jpg

mo4.jpg

Edited by rexclark