Sign in to follow this  
Foxbarton

A great feeling at Cappielow..

Don't spend a penny on upgrades. Hang around for a while and wait until the SPL's premium product is so debased by incompetence, hubris and imported hammer throwers that you'll need 500 seats, a stirrup pump and a hairdryer to get in.

YOU

This is the first season, since we've been back in Div1 that Morton have finished above Rovers. Surely cause for celebration. That good feeling at Cappielow just won't go away.

Could be the first time in god knows how long that the Rovers have finished above us too.

:blink:

Could be the first time in god knows how long that the Rovers have finished above us too.

The cheating years don't count. :P

Probably mid 90s. Just around the time you started spending money to live the dream

Their fans are as guilty as their manager. We would never win all our games in hand (we have)

This one I'm guilty of, and under McNamara, I still think this would have been the case. The Archibald appointment was always an unknown and I'm not sure anyone could really know what was coming after that. It turned out to be a massive boost, that then got boosted some more by him being appointed as manager. It also helps that the team has just simply been better and don't look like slipping, which makes you wonder just how good McNamara was in the first place, and how big this gap COULD have been.

There are still a few twists and turns to come yet but victory in our next two league games will just about finish them off

I could be wrong, but has Archibald not lost something like two points since taking charge? We'd be relying on you dropping points in three of your next games and then taking advantage of that ourselves. I can't really see that happening.

I'm just hoping that we can go on as we have been doing, win most of the rest of our games and end with the heads held high. If that's how the rest of the season goes, then regardless of who wins the league, I'll be pretty happy with it.

I think Morton might be better off not winning the league especially as there is a chance the ground requirements may change or even disappear. You could spend a lot of money putting in seats at Cappielow for them to be deemed completely unnecessary.

I think Morton might be better off not winning the league especially as there is a chance the ground requirements may change or even disappear. You could spend a lot of money putting in seats at Cappielow for them to be deemed completely unnecessary.

Improvements started back in January, this is either the new sitting or shitting experience, you chose.

post-31698-0-15513600-1364820234_thumb.j

Improvements started back in January, this is either the new sitting or shitting experience, you chose.

attachicon.gifDSC_0204.JPG

That's mckee's executive bucket ;)

last time i had a great feelin at cappielow wiz when i finished ma hip flask of jim beam at that wee gap in the fence ..

is that still there? the gap no the flask.

:guinness

Can we get predicitions to how many seasons that we will be using this thread???? :thumsup2

Hopefully not too many.

Can we get predicitions to how many seasons that we will be using this thread???? :thumsup2

I'll go for somewhere between 19 and 22...

The boy who started it disappeared sometime between 30 September and 1 October a couple of years back. Can't be shut until he returns....