A great feeling at Cappielow..

I guess you weren't at Cappielow for our last game then, or seen any reports. We were asking for that humping, and a better side than yourselves would have completely reamed us.

You guess right, I wasn't at the game (our bus didn't run), but TBH I was thinking of your comments on the game & your recent form when I was picking my coupon...

I should have listened to you :D

• 3 weeks later...

Tsk, tsk - why the sudden lack of updates gentlemen? I guess we can say a less than fond farewell to dafcchris' stellar contributions. Gone the way of the Ayr fans before in being utterly humiliated by the superior force in the game.

Shame really.

greggy.png

Tsk, tsk - why the sudden lack of updates gentlemen? I guess we can say a less than fond farewell to dafcchris' stellar contributions. Gone the way of the Ayr fans before in being utterly humiliated by the superior force in the game.

Shame really.

greggy.png

Still plenty of potential in this thread if Thistle pip Morton on the last day in a hilarious fashion.

Put your cock back in your pants for the time being, cheesecat.

Still plenty of potential in this thread if Thistle pip Morton on the last day in a hilarious fashion.

There'll still be a great feeling about destroying almost all the league over the course of the season, so... good luck with that. Time to face the fact that this thread has turned into an utter disaster for you and the rest of the haters.

How many weeks before it's arithmetically impossible for Raith to catch us?

Edited by vikingTON

We've been looking over our shoulder at the teams below us for a wee while now. It's strange not seeing Morton there.

You should try looking over your shoulder from our position in the league. Frighting seeing all those teams trying to catch us! ;)

Scumopoly, a work of genius and the Paisley Panda hanging magic trees in the goal nets at the Morton end. :lol::lol:

Great days, here's hoping...

Aye, owned by an absolute charlatan, cowshed shut off because it was rubble, watching that lot running away with the league, avoiding relegation because Clydebank and Airdrie were on their way to folding whilst it looked like we were going the same way.....

Great days indeed, how I wish that was where we are now :blink: .

Aye, owned by an absolute charlatan, cowshed shut off because it was rubble, watching that lot running away with the league, avoiding relegation because Clydebank and Airdrie were on their way to folding whilst it looked like we were going the same way.....

Great days indeed, how I wish that was where we are now :blink: .

Aye that's what I meant, go dry yer eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...