A great feeling at Cappielow..

Tidser and Bachirou are key and, to a lessor extent, Hardie who's presence lets them play. Long term injury to any of those and we are f**ked. Most other positions we can cover reasonably adequately but you can't cover the two best midfielders in the league no matter who you might sign!

Tidser and Bachirou are key and, to a lessor extent, Hardie who's presence lets them play. Long term injury to any of those and we are f**ked. Most other positions we can cover reasonably adequately but you can't cover the two best midfielders in the league no matter who you might sign!

Tidserou were immense today.I would like to see Taggart starting on Wednesday....not that Wallace didn't put in a fair shift today...just think Scott offers a bit more.Whats the news on wee Erchie...back too soon from injury...or taken the huff with Moore?

Edited by TONTROOPER

But the Binos told us Moore was sh*te. :huh:

Most Morton fans had that pegged for plain and simple bitterness. I was sitting next to a Binos fan on a flight recently and away from internet bravado he spelled it out: Moorinho's a fucking brilliant manager.

Incidentally even when we were losing 5-0 to Raith I never wanted Moore sacked, unlike some Morton fans on this thread 8)

Whats the news on wee Erchie...back too soon from injury...or taken the huff with Moore?

Was speaking to him in hospitality yesterday and he reckons on being out at least another couple of weeks. Was also speaking to Stephen Stirling who had his plaster off but was wearing one of those moon boot type things. He said he expected to get rid of the boot in about 10 days and then start physio and light exercise in January.

f**k me! There actually is a great feeling at Cappielow. Mental stuff.

I know. It kind of seems unsporting - so out of keeping with the main tone in this much loved thread.

No offence, but I hope it doesn't last. I still want Morton to be around SFL1 if/when we get back up.

Was speaking to him in hospitality yesterday and he reckons on being out at least another couple of weeks. Was also speaking to Stephen Stirling who had his plaster off but was wearing one of those moon boot type things. He said he expected to get rid of the boot in about 10 days and then start physio and light exercise in January.

Thanks for that.Good to hear Stephen is on the mend...Boxing Day must have cheered him up no end!

It would seem so. I, personally, have only ever doubted Moore's managerial skills once and that was after the 2-1 home defeat to Falkirk on the 25th of August. Since then, we have only lost twice and currently sit top of the First Division so, hey, that doubt quickly disappeared.

Hiya doubt, hiya pal.