A great feeling at Cappielow..

Loving this downwards spiral for this shower. I used to be ambivalent towards the Ton and liked their style under McGraw, similar character to the great Lambini, but after reading some of that melt Vikings posts, am delighted to watch their shitfest. 

• 9 months later...
38 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

They've even used the two dots afterwards like this thread title has. 

Should be three dots apparently.  it's called an ellipsis.  however if it occurs at the end of a complete grammatical sentence, it still needs a full stop as well, so that would be 4 dots in total.  Every day's a school day....

On 31/08/2018 at 21:06, Bairnschild said:

Job security.

A few bad results at Morton leaves him open to the exit door.

Our expectation this year is survival. Obtain that, and build a squad capable of going up is quicker than building a stadium for going up.

A harsh reality, but I do believe I he is leaving for nowt, your board have made a bad mistake.

Who can blame him tbf.

I absolutely love this thread because there's at least one fan from another club trying to stick the knife in only to find their own club in a far worse situation by the time it gets bumped again. This one is particularly delicious.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I absolutely love this thread because there's at least one fan from another club trying to stick the knife in only to find their own club in a far worse situation by the time it gets bumped again. This one is particularly delicious.

Tbf, that post is pretty representative of the crazed ravings of the Falkirk support at the time…

How are they doing, btw?

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Tbf, that post is pretty representative of the crazed ravings of the Falkirk support at the time…

How are they doing, btw?

That's a statement. Not a question.

Dunno. Don't really follow the seaside leagues. I presume they're flying high in the league below thanks to their massive support, marquee signings and that fancy director of football model. No chance they're sitting 20 points behind a team who were in the Highland League a a few years ago or something like that. 

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix