A great feeling at Cappielow..

12 minutes ago, Toby said:

So, you’ll be stepping up and providing evidence for your allegations of racism, then?

Or will you do just as Rudolph has done and make the claim with nothing to back it up?

Given that only one of us openly lauded the contribution of a poster who used racism, sectarianism, homophobia and paedophilia in order to get their bites, I’d suggest that people in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Such angst. Given you  have already admitted to making uncomplimentary comments about Liverpool fans why don’t you just tell us what you  actually said then we can all make up our minds. Simps.

That might also allow Dr Strange to get back to his solo bedroom subuteo instead of having to splurge out red dots to those of us who have pegged you as a wrong-in.

14 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Such angst. Given you  have already admitted to making uncomplimentary comments about Liverpool fans why don’t you just tell us what you  actually said then we can all make up our minds. Simps.

That might also allow Dr Strange to get back to his solo bedroom subuteo instead of having to splurge out red dots to those of us who have pegged you as a wrong-in.

I don’t like their refusal to accept any responsibility for their role in the Hillsborough disaster and have always been quick to criticise them for that. Simps.

What was it you said about Gavin Gunning whilst we decide whether or not you’re a racist?

27 minutes ago, Toby said:

So, you’ll be stepping up and providing evidence for your allegations of racism, then?

Or will you do just as Rudolph has done and make the claim with nothing to back it up?

Given that only one of us openly lauded the contribution of a poster who used racism, sectarianism, homophobia and paedophilia in order to get their bites, I’d suggest that people in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

And you of course will provide evidence of me 'lauding ' any such behaviour.  You keep banging on about ONE post allegedly made by a guy who no longer posts on the Morton forum... meanwhile supporting your mate who made scores of offensive posts about Asians, Eastern Europeans, and others  not to mention homophobic content.

When your mate was reported to the mods on one occasion you went on a continuing campaign of harassment - railing against '  grasses'. 

You'r e a great one for abusing folk and labelling them hypocrites, when you are the biggest hypocrite  of all. 

You go on about grasses ad nauseam when you, yourself have a humph on your back,  carrying tales to the mods about others behaviour.

12 hours ago, Toby said:

I’d suggest that people in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing  stones

^^^ typed without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Hilarious because of that, as well as faintly pathetic.

Some genuinely well-meant advice for you Russell: stand back, take a long hard look at a selection of the posts you've made, (this thread would be a good place to start), and try to look at them from the standpoint of a neutral. Try to "see yerself as ithers see us" - believe me, you are not a pretty sight, either in terms of your  online input or in the flesh. You post as though you think the world owes you a better life than it's giving you (it doesn't), and  on the thankfully few occasions I've seen you you look as if there's a bad smell under your nose (mind you, maybe there is).

Your attitudes and prejudices make you extremely easy to dislike. Just sayin', like.

PS - I see your wee pal vt, otherwise nowhere to be seen on here since Saturday's result and all the Paisley celebrations,  has sneaked on to this thread to dish out some nice wee red dots  to show his support for you before slithering off to hide again.

So sweet.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

11 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^ typed without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Hilarious because of that, as well as faintly pathetic.

Some genuinely well-meant advice for you Russell: stand back, take a long hard look at a selection of the posts you've made, (this thread would be a good place to start), and try to look at them from the standpoint of a neutral. Try to "see yerself as ithers see us" - believe me, you are not a pretty sight, either in terms of your  online input or in the flesh. You post as though you think the world owes you a better life than it's giving you (it doesn't), and  on the thankfully few occasions I've seen you you look as if there's a bad smell under your nose (mind you, maybe there is).

Your attitudes and prejudices make you extremely easy to dislike. Just sayin', like.

PS - I see your wee pal vt, otherwise nowhere to be seen on here since Saturday's result and all the Paisley celebrations,  has sneaked on to this thread to dish out some nice wee red dots  to show his support for you before slithering off to hide again.

So sweet.

Mate, you're a fucking psychopath. You genuinely require sectioned. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mate, you're a fucking psychopath. You genuinely require sectioned. 

Thanx for your input -filed safely in the round file with the rest of your posts.

Have yourself a very fine day.

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Thanx for your input -filed safely in the round file with the rest of your posts.

Have yourself a very fine day.

Very much like your own assessment of myself. Jimmy might not have put it very eloquently, but it’s clear that not everyone’s opinion of yourself is particularly high. If that’s water off a duck’s back to yourself, I really don’t see why being disliked by an arsehole should be any concern to myself.

The neutral sees through you- feel free to file those opinions away wherever you wish, but don’t expect your own opinion of folk to hold any more credibility than theirs on you.

Edited by Toby

8 hours ago, Toby said:

Very much like your own assessment of myself. Jimmy might not have put it very eloquently, but it’s clear that not everyone’s opinion of yourself is particularly high. If that’s water off a duck’s back to yourself, I really don’t see why being disliked by an arsehole should be any concern to myself.

The neutral sees through you- feel free to file those opinions away wherever you wish, but don’t expect your own opinion of folk to hold any more credibility than theirs on you.

wow. Was that about anything?  Don't bother answering -  rhetorical question.

On a more important topic tho - you said yesterday "I don’t like their refusal to accept any responsibility for their role in the Hillsborough disaster and have always been quick to criticise them for that. Simps. "

Anyone who bothered to engage their brain would soon realise that there's a very good reason for the vast majority of Liverpool fans to refuse to accept responsibility for Heysel and Hillsborough -  they weren't there.  It wasn't their responsibility.  Just as you or I would not accept responsibility for some idiot Morton fan running onto the park and assaulting a player, why should they accept responsibility for something that in the case of Heysel they were over 400 miles distant from?

There's no doubt that a minority of Liverpool fans behaved disgracefully at Heysel (Hillsborough is a much more complex affair, in a nutshell yes some fans were at fault but no-one set out to maliciously harm anyone else and the fans were effectively herded into the stadium by poorly-co-ordinated policing) and I don't think anyone has ever denied that, including other fans of that club - there was plenty of criticism of the fans from the people of Liverpool in the aftermath of both disasters. 

I've no real liking for that team or their fans but for you to tar every Liverpool fan with the same mucky brush is the behaviour of a lazy bigot. Simps.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

wow. Was that about anything?  Don't bother answering -  rhetorical question.

On a more important topic tho - you said yesterday "I don’t like their refusal to accept any responsibility for their role in the Hillsborough disaster and have always been quick to criticise them for that. Simps. "

Anyone who bothered to engage their brain would soon realise that there's a very good reason for the vast majority of Liverpool fans to refuse to accept responsibility for Heysel and Hillsborough -  they weren't there.  It wasn't their responsibility.  Just as you or I would not accept responsibility for some idiot Morton fan running onto the park and assaulting a player, why should they accept responsibility for something that in the case of Heysel they were over 400 miles distant from?

There's no doubt that a minority of Liverpool fans behaved disgracefully at Heysel (Hillsborough is a much more complex affair, in a nutshell yes some fans were at fault but no-one set out to maliciously harm anyone else and the fans were effectively herded into the stadium by poorly-co-ordinated policing) and I don't think anyone has ever denied that, including other fans of that club - there was plenty of criticism of the fans from the people of Liverpool in the aftermath of both disasters. 

I've no real liking for that team or their fans but for you to tar every Liverpool fan with the same mucky brush is the behaviour of a lazy bigot. Simps.

Still no plans to back up any of your allegations I assume?