A great feeling at Cappielow..

So whits the speel? Why have these jokers suddenly found form? tbf in the 1-1 draw at Tfs I didn't think you were too bad bachirou first half was best player on the park...but apparently he's not been too good ...I'm fat played junior & half a dozen senior games but oconner outside maybe Brian scrimgeour that played for us is the fattest senior player I have ever seen

Trying to integrate Vine into a team which already had O'Connor in it was a problem in terms of energy on the team. This happened right after we played Falkirk. I dont think that it's a coincidence we've improved now that we've moved back to the shape that served us well in January, with Vine up top instead of O'Connor. There are several other factors, but I think this is an important one.

O'Connor responds: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/garry-o-connor-hits-back-at-morton-fitness-jibes-1-3366961

Last line is unintentionally amusing. Use of "they" to describe Morton shows just how committed he is to the cause.

He has a point about the 3G pitches Morton use for training. These have clearly hindered his attempts to regain peak physical fitness. It is a pity nobody told him Morton used 3G before he signed. The rascals.

He could have side stepped it or dealt with it in many ways. Turning it into an attack on the integrity of a media he is/was happy to be part of for some dosh is what shows he isn't in step with reality.

Erm no, it shows he is in step with reality - mopping up the piss and shit left by an egotistical moron/chairman while getting on with his day job. If you genuinely think Shiels believes the week's rolling parade of gaffe quotes has been anything other than the sole work of Rae, then you're a bit simple tbh.

He has a point about the 3G pitches Morton use for training. These have clearly hindered his attempts to regain peak physical fitness. It is a pity nobody told him Morton used 3G before he signed. The rascals.

He was also training with us for nearly 2 months before he signed.