A great feeling at Cappielow..

You'll notice I didn't include you Gi squared.

You're a prince amongst cnuts.

Is this going to end up the same way as that time you tried to befriend one of the Livi trolls, and invited him out for a drink? That would be really funny if it did.

No. Maybe. I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow.

:lol:

alreet then, GiGi. As you were. You definitely won't regret it in the morning.

Edited by McKee

Well done Partick. I'll wait to see tomorrow's results afford I take the pish.

I'm doing the exact same thing as knowing my luck I'll rip the Morton posters for tonights result and we'll go and get beaten 6-0 tomorrow.

Add in the fact that they tawed us 5-0 a couple of seasons ago and I don't currently have a leg to stand on.

You tell that to the people who were fortunate enough to meet us. We made dreams come true tonight. We're kind of a big deal.

Fair play PT, I'm sure you guys are gen up good fellas :)

Were you in star and garter post match?

Edited by jagfox

Is this going to end up the same way as that time you tried to befriend one of the Livi trolls, and invited him out for a drink? That would be really funny if it did.

alreet then, GiGi. As you were. You definitely won't regret it in the morning.

Is this going to end when you re-post the picture of you having pissed your pants?

Or with you telling Big Gus he isn't actually funny?

Or maybe with you belittling domestic violence again?

Or maybe sharing with us your widespread experience of 'nightclubs'?

Is this going to end when you re-post the picture of you having pissed your pants?

^^^incandecent with rage, absolutely glowing in it

just incase anyone is wondering, here is the aforementioned transcript:

EL come on up to Dundee. Dundeebarry and I will host you, or at least I will. A couple of beers pre/post match, I'll stand you the admission and a train home. No bother. It's a genuine offer, what do you say?

There's a good chance I'll be in Dundee but I'll likely be with one of my mates that's based up there for uni. Which pub do you hit?

EL I always go with my Missus so never really go to the pub. I would gladly meet you in any pub you like. Despite indications to the contrary I enjoy your contributions.

Hope to see you in Dundee.

EL, you should've been there!

Not only does the bold "EL" not want to meet ol' Fifespud in Dundee after his his very generous offer of meeting the cost of all travel and matchday expense, he won't even agree to meet him in his own town! How can people be so mean?! :angry:

Don't worry though Spuddy, you'll get the hang of this making friends on the internet buisness one day...

...a pleasure to meet you too Gus. I did feel like the proverbial startled rabbit in the presence of such greatness.

...maybe. 'til then, chin up. He was a heartless b*****d. No point in getting teary-eyed again over another friendship that never was.