A great feeling at Cappielow..

I didn't feel at all bad after the QoS loss. Now, of course, I feel pretty awful. That's a proper hammering and if we surrender top spot to Hamilton tomorrow we can hardly have any complaints. Dreadful, dreadful result.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably, while GiGi and McKee whisper "there, there...there, there". :lol: It's great when the wheels come off. How many champions get pumped 4-0 and 5-0 on the way to the title? If Morton win this league then what does that say for the rest of the teams?

5-0! Pants ripped off and beasting taken.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably, while GiGi and McKee whisper "there, there...there, there". :lol: It's great when the wheels come off. How many champions get pumped 4-0 and 5-0 on the way to the title? If Morton win this league then what does that say for the rest of the teams?

To be fair they've only been pumped 4-1 and 5-0 so far. The form of true champions... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hmmm...not by those scorelines, but the St. Johnstone squad that was promoted a few years back - featuring Messrs. McCaffrey, Macdonald and Jackson - were on the receiving end of a few beastings early on in the season.

They didn't have anyone quite as shite as Grant Evans, mind.

Why is my name being brought up in the same sentence as McKee?

You really aren't taking this beating well, are you? :lol:

Christ, you'd I was responsible for it the way folk go on, rather than just turned up to watch it. :wacko:

Me and port-ton had a great night and met some people from the internet too.