A great feeling at Cappielow..

Actually, stroke patients with ischemia mimicking symptoms aren't that uncommon.

But once again these would not be bulging veins & gritted teeth, more likely a lopsided face, poor motor-neurone skills and slurring speech,

which to be honest sounds like most of the clientele of the Norsemantongue.gif

But once again these would not be bulging veins & gritted teeth, more likely a lopsided face, poor motor-neurone skills and slurring speech,

which to be honest sounds like most of the clientele of the Norsemantongue.gif

Technically they are, gritted teeth and bulging veins are the first signs of uncontrollable rage. And that's what sets the ball rolling on this hypothetical anger induced stroke. We should just asked Fife Spud really, he has a wealth of experience when it comes to emotion activated illness.

I'll take that as a sign of your admittance of my being correct.

happy.gif

Are you trying to start an argument about wether you're in an argument or not?

That depends on whether or not it's working.

Edited by McKee

you`d be wrong

(again)wink.gif

I was right though, let's be honest here. It's(with it being what you are saying) like saying lying under a sun bed for 6 hours a week isn't the reason you got cancer, no. You got cancer because a few of your cells mutated. A very pedantic approach. ph34r.gif

Edited by McKee

I was right though, let's be honest here. It's like saying lying under a sun bed for 6 hours a week isn't the reason you got cancer, no. You got cancer because a few of your cells mutated. A very pedantic approach. ph34r.gif

Emmmmmm no, you said gritted teeth and bulging veins were the elementary signs of a stroke when in fact they are nothing of the sort, but just you carry on (again) with the McKee is right and the world is wrong attitude, its actually quite funny.

as my granny would have said;

"they`re all out of step but oor Jock McKee"

Emmmmmm no, you said gritted teeth and bulging veins were the elementary signs of a stroke when in fact they are nothing of the sort, but just you carry on (again) with the McKee is right and the world is wrong attitude, its actually quite funny.

as my granny would have said;

"they`re all out of step but oor Jock McKee"

Actually, I'm not saying they are the elementary signs of a stroke, I'm saying it's most definitely possible for them to be. Which is absolutely true.

so what exactly are you saying?blink.gif

its absolutely true that its definately possible!

Great get outwink.gif

That it would be useful for Fife Spud, a man renowned for his extreme outbursts of anger, to scout out what exactly the warning signs of uncontrollable rage look like, because it's definitely possible for it to point to a stroke. And no one wants that, do they?

Edited by McKee

Yes that's what happening here, you're much smarter than all of us and you're actually not making a tit out of yourself at any given opportunity.

I see what you did there. 1eye.gif

A valiant riposte, no doubt the other tag team tits will be along shortly.

Nice too see that a thread about Morton's decent start to the season has descended into a shitfest with elements of mental instability thrown in for all round good value.

Could be symbolic of the football team's season.