A great feeling at Cappielow..

I think we'll probably lose to Dunfermline, but 17 points is a more than acceptable haul for the first quarter regardless.

We have quite a few difficult away matches coming up, but hopefully they can replicate results like today's on the road: Cappielow is hardly a fortress for us.

I think we'll probably lose to Dunfermline, but 17 points is a more than acceptable haul for the first quarter regardless.

We have quite a few difficult away matches coming up, but hopefully they can replicate results like today's on the road: Cappielow is hardly a fortress for us.

I quite fancy us to take something at Dunfermline, maybe 1-1. We are scoring reasonably freely plus Dunfermline like to play quite a high line and that could play right into our/Archies hands

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have nothing to pay back, given our chairman was more forthright in his opinions than Hutton, who became nothing more than a cheap media whore.

^^^^^^^^doing it wrong^^^^^^^^^^^

Hoor.......!!!!.....ser.....

Edited by RRFC2711

• 2 weeks later...

I am Stewart Wohlgemuth and I would just like to clarify about the recent rumors about me signing for Greenock Morton. It will never happen! I couldn't bring myself to sign for such a lowly team. I need a team with substance and passion you will never find this at craplow. I feel a stronger team like cowdenbeth or falkirk would benefit from my staggering ability! anyways Chow for now

• 3 weeks later...