• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Foxbarton

A great feeling at Cappielow..

Ehh .. it wasn't an opinion and I didn't say he was what we needed.

I just told you facts - he IS what we're looking at.

Well it came across wrong, apoligies. How do you know this?

Sean Fitzharris. I see he was named in quite a few duds of the year XI last season but is he remotely capable at D3 level? Is he better than Ryan Kane for instance?

Sean Fitzharris. I see he was named in quite a few duds of the year XI last season but is he remotely capable at D3 level? Is he better than Ryan Kane for instance?

If he stays injury free he is more than capable at D3 level. Very injury prone but a real talent when hes on his game. Not saw Kane play so cant judge him.

When he first game to us he looked like he could be one of the best wingers in the 1st division. There was a game against Falkirk at Cappielow especially where he absolutely ripped the pish out of them until he went off injured.

That's his problem though, he is ALWAYS injured, and when he came back from that injury he was a shadow of the player he looked like he could be. If he can stay fit and get his confidence up then he will run amock, unfortunately though i don't see that ever happening for a prolonged period of time and he'll no doubt slip even further into footballing obscurity which is a shame as the boy had some real talent.

When he first game to us he looked like he could be one of the best wingers in the 1st division. There was a game against Falkirk at Cappielow especially where he absolutely ripped the pish out of them until he went off injured.

That's his problem though, he is ALWAYS injured, and when he came back from that injury he was a shadow of the player he looked like he could be. If he can stay fit and get his confidence up then he will run amock, unfortunately though i don't see that ever happening for a prolonged period of time and he'll no doubt slip even further into footballing obscurity which is a shame as the boy had some real talent.

Thats a fair appraisal.

I see you're still hangin about Tonsils...still edgy about tomorrow...must admit I follow your mindset here...but expecting the unexpected at 2.55pm via the Cap Tannoy...

Sean Fitzharris is a hugely talented winger but seems to have very dodgy hamstrings. Alan Moore put a lot of his pulled/damaged hamstring injuries down to not working hard enough at training and on his fitness generally. It's a shame as a fit Fitzharris could play at high level.

Sean Fitzharris is a hugely talented winger but seems to have very dodgy hamstrings. Alan Moore put a lot of his pulled/damaged hamstring injuries down to not working hard enough at training and on his fitness generally. It's a shame as a fit Fitzharris could play at high level.

I guess a lot of 100mt sprinters would have been told the same....dont run hard enough..often enough..expect a twang!

*ahem*

Falkirk deserved winners , cracking winning goal but second half Falkirk could have added a few more while we went into a shell.

Falkirk deserved winners , cracking winning goal but second half Falkirk could have added a few more while we went into a shell.

Hey I'm not saying we're worldbeaters, but we have a really really ropey defence - shurely the mighty Ton could manage more than 1 at home?

Feeling the Ton's pain. Is the thread title sarcastic or something......

Couldn't have put it better myself. ;)

MT since you dared to present that historic but misguided borders post - not as much as you to free fall to Div 2 ...............................

Edited by Greenocktony

MT since you dared to present that historic but misguided borders post - not as much as you to free fall to Div 2 ...............................

I cannot, indeed, will not, accept that the above post was arrived at following an editing process.

What a horrendous start to the season Morton have had.

I assume the pressure on Moore is building? He has signed a lot of players on big money, yet results have been diagraceful.