A great feeling at Cappielow..

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Why then have you done your best to frustrate the efforts of those who asked that exact question of the Trust Janus?

I was a member of the Trust for a few years and that was it. I chucked it long before anything happened. If you’re going to get me, go for something I’ve actually done to get on your chebs.

2 hours ago, GAD said:

It's hard to know who to believe here, the angry racist, the weirdo who hates Scousers, or the deranged potential serial killer. I'll just settle on laughing at Morton.

What’s weird about hating scousers?

4 hours ago, Toby said:

You begin by feigning to protest about what you claim to believe is a vile racist comment. You then repeat that comment for the benefit of a whole new audience.presumably so they can empathise with your anguish. You end by asking what’s weird about hating scousers?   Living up to the family motto methinks, Janus

6 hours ago, Toby said:

You're missing his point. TWO points, to be more accurate:

you're weird, and you hate Scousers.

I have to say, his points make a very good point.

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You're missing his point. TWO points, to be more accurate:

you're weird, and you hate Scousers.

I have to say, his points make a very good point.

Whilst you fail to grasp the concept of a tongue in cheek remark in response to our spoon burning friend’s assessment of me. Now, any evidence to support your claims that what I said about the Liverpool fans was so out of order?

Or are you going to continue to just make things up and dance round the subject?

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Whilst you fail to grasp the concept of a tongue in cheek remark in response to our spoon burning friend’s assessment of me. Now, any evidence to support your claims that what I said about the Liverpool fans was so out of order?

Or are you going to continue to just make things up and dance round the subject?

Jeez, you really are the gift that keeps on giving at the moment.......

First you fail to recognise a tongue-in-cheek response (albeit with more than a grain of truth in it, which might have thrown you) to your post.

Second, no "dancing around the subject" fromr me, that's just more deflection from you. I've already said I can't be arsed wasting my time trawling through old posts simply to please you and that hasn't changed. However, let's get back to my original point - you've been persistently berating another poster for one ill-judged post about Gavin Gunning while you have in the past made various posts at different times about Liverpool fans that were at least as offensive, and sometimes more so, as the Gunning one. Anyone who read the Morton board at the time will probably remember the tone if not the specifics of your posts and that's good enough for me.

As often it's "do as I say, not as I do" from you.  A classic case of double standards. 

I'd advise you stop trying to defend the indefensible before you make yourself look even more stupid.

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Jeez, you really are the gift that keeps on giving at the moment.......

First you fail to recognise a tongue-in-cheek response (albeit with more than a grain of truth in it, which might have thrown you) to your post.

Second, no "dancing around the subject" fromr me, that's just more deflection from you. I've already said I can't be arsed wasting my time trawling through old posts simply to please you and that hasn't changed. However, let's get back to my original point - you've been persistently berating another poster for one ill-judged post about Gavin Gunning while you have in the past made various posts at different times about Liverpool fans that were at least as offensive, and sometimes more so, as the Gunning one. Anyone who read the Morton board at the time will probably remember the tone if not the specifics of your posts and that's good enough for me.

As often it's "do as I say, not as I do" from you.  A classic case of double standards. 

I'd advise you stop trying to defend the indefensible before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Nope, I’ve asked you for evidence which you’ve failed to provide, whilst evidence for our friend’s racist outburst at Gunning is easily accessible.

That’s in no way an act of deflection, it’s me providing you the opportunity to support your case.

You’re clearly not prepared to do that though, so round in circles we go.

13 minutes ago, Toby said:

Nope, I’ve asked you for evidence which you’ve failed to provide, whilst evidence for our friend’s racist outburst at Gunning is easily accessible.

That’s in no way an act of deflection, it’s me providing you the opportunity to support your case.

You’re clearly not prepared to do that though, so round in circles we go.

Semantics. Again.

Feel free to post on this subject in ever-decreasing circles till you disappear up your own fundament. I'm bored crapless by it now, having stated my case to my own satisfaction I haven't the need to continue doing so.

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Semantics. Again.

Feel free to post on this subject in ever-decreasing circles till you disappear up your own fundament. I'm bored crapless by it now, having stated my case to my own satisfaction I haven't the need to continue doing so.

Of course you’re bored. You’ve tried to stick the boot in and failed miserably yet continually try to get the last word in.

You could just piss off with your tail between your legs, but your stubborn pride won’t allow you to do that, and you continue to make a fool of yourself. It’s up to you if you want to shut up and accept you’ve failed or drag this on. I couldn’t care less who I’m boring.

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

You seem lost -

;) 

Not at all. Just fired up a nice cuppa and Kit Kat combo, started reading this thread, marvelled at the sheer cringe-worthyness of the contributions, and decided a nice happy photo of two nice happy championees would relax everyone.

1 hour ago, McG said:

That's some amount of fans you had at the derby yesterday, tinpot club. :lol:

I’m sure if it was the other way about St Mirren would be the same. I’m all for St Mirren fans having a gloat, you deserve it, but this whole ‘tinpot’ stuff is horrific patter. 

6 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I’m sure if it was the other way about St Mirren would be the same. I’m all for St Mirren fans having a gloat, you deserve it, but this whole ‘tinpot’ stuff is horrific patter. 

Horrific, but correct.

7 hours ago, Toby said:

No, the fact is you ARE a twisted and racist wee rat and more people are coming to realise that. Which isn't particularly good news for you I  hope.  You are also a wannabe bully.  Typical weasel hiding behind your wee group of dysfunctional pals.  Some of your posts on . Org were indeed vile. 

3 hours ago, Sittìng on the fence said:

Unless changes are made at the top at Cappielow soon including the manager then Ton are going to be in the doo-doo next season , wouldn't be surprised if they are fighting relegation. Going by yesterday and the last few weeks there doesn't look to be much to look forward to. 

Nah - sadly, Jim Duffy is capable of producing a team that would finish mid table in the Championship until the end of days. No chance he’ll progress beyond that or get us relegated.  If he’s still at Morton, next season we’ll be somewhere between 4th and 7th again..

2 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

No, the fact is you ARE a twisted and racist wee rat and more people are coming to realise that. Which isn't particularly good news for you I  hope.  You are also a wannabe bully.  Typical weasel hiding behind your wee group of dysfunctional pals.  Some of your posts on . Org were indeed vile. 

So, you’ll be stepping up and providing evidence for your allegations of racism, then?

Or will you do just as Rudolph has done and make the claim with nothing to back it up?

Given that only one of us openly lauded the contribution of a poster who used racism, sectarianism, homophobia and paedophilia in order to get their bites, I’d suggest that people in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.