A great feeling at Cappielow..

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Still making it up to support your twisted wee agenda I see.

You know what? Whenever these arguments get taken over to P&B, it turns out to be a sad reflection on the Morton support.

Why don’t we take this over to the Morton board to discuss it?

Oh wait...

13 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Since when has drivel made up  a twisted wee dick constituted an argument? 

Seems as though you are still the star of the blog, who many other forums do you want to pollute?

Did you, or did you not label Gavin Gunning as a “snake Irish tinker” on the Morton board?

A simple “yes” or “no” will suffice.

39 minutes ago, Toby said:

Did you, or did you not label Gavin Gunning as a “snake Irish tinker” on the Morton board?

Suffice for what?  A compare and contrast with your own odious little characterisations in order to justify your family crest, “ Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing”?  

1 hour ago, Toby said:

I have no time for Branch Ton and even less for his alias on the Morton board, but re your comment above - given your past history of pretty despicable comments about Liverpool fans, particularly with regard to the Heysel and Hillsborough disasters, it's a bit rich to see you try taking the moral high ground here.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I have no time for Branch Ton and even less for his alias on the Morton board, but re your comment above - given your past history of pretty despicable comments about Liverpool fans, particularly with regard to the Heysel and Hillsborough disasters, it's a bit rich to see you try taking the moral high ground here.

If you could provide precise references to said comments and share them with the rest of the class that would be smashing.

I openly admit I despise Liverpool and think the role of their fans in both disasters was despicable, but I’m interested to know what I said about them that was below the belt.

In your own time.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

If you could provide precise references to said comments and share them with the rest of the class that would be smashing.

I openly admit I despise Liverpool and think the role of their fans in both disasters was despicable, but I’m interested to know what I said about them that was below the belt.

In your own time.

aah right, the old Rainjurs "pics urr it didnae happen" approach  :rolleyes:

Your comments were disgraceful; far more offensive in my opinion than calling someone a "snake Irish tinker", unpleasant as that is. They will be there on the Morton website in the appropriate threads - unless of course you've gone back and deleted them. I know that, and you know that, and if you think I'm going to waste a moment searching for them just so I can show you up even more then think again. I've stated my opinion on it and don't feel the need to spend any more time on it thank you.

"In your own time", he says. Feckin' virginton lite.

21 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

aah right, the old Rainjurs "pics urr it didnae happen" approach  :rolleyes:

Your comments were disgraceful; far more offensive in my opinion than calling someone a "snake Irish tinker", unpleasant as that is. They will be there on the Morton website in the appropriate threads - unless of course you've gone back and deleted them. I know that, and you know that, and if you think I'm going to waste a moment searching for them just so I can show you up even more then think again. I've stated my opinion on it and don't feel the need to spend any more time on it thank you.

"In your own time", he says. Feckin' virginton lite.

No, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask for evidence when allegations are thrown at you. Even if I had deleted any posts, the chances are they’d have been quoted and dissected if they were so offensive.

If you’re not prepared to search back and support your allegations, they’ll get treat with the disdain they deserve.

When you’re ready.

4 minutes ago, Toby said:

No, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask for evidence when allegations are thrown at you. Even if I had deleted any posts, the chances are they’d have been quoted and dissected if they were so offensive.

If you’re not prepared to search back and support your allegations, they’ll get treat with the disdain they deserve.

When you’re ready.

There you go again ducky with these eider or questions. Shameless deflection as ever.

Just now, Toby said:

When you’re ready.

Of course you have the right to ask; just as I have the right to ignore the request. Which is what I'm doing.

Like I said, I made the point I wanted to make. If you think it'll bother me in the slightest that you treat it with disdain, think again. I couldn't give a monkey's.

"When you're ready", he says this time. I think vt is working him with his fingers.

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Of course you have the right to ask; just as I have the right to ignore the request. Which is what I'm doing.

Like I said, I made the point I wanted to make. If you think it'll bother me in the slightest that you treat it with disdain, think again. I couldn't give a monkey's.

"When you're ready", he says this time. I think vt is working him with his fingers.

Not at all. In the same way you’ve put your point across, I’ve dismissed it. So we’re going round in circles.

That’s your stance, this is mine. That you have a habit for shouting louder on here doesn’t make it more relevant.

So, to coin the phrase of a friend of mine, here we are.

1 minute ago, Toby said:

Not at all. In the same way you’ve put your point across, I’ve dismissed it. So we’re going round in circles.

That’s your stance, this is mine. That you have a habit for shouting louder on here doesn’t make it more relevant.

So, to coin the phrase of a friend of mine, here we are.

Indeed we are. Thankfully not in the same place, my that would be tedious for me. I'm not inclined to waste any more time on this, having said my piece; it appears that neither are you. No more need then for you to borrow any more boring old tropes from your friend.

7 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Indeed we are. Thankfully not in the same place, my that would be tedious for me. I'm not inclined to waste any more time on this, having said my piece; it appears that neither are you. No more need then for you to borrow any more boring old tropes from your friend.

Don’t think I’m required to say any more? I made the point that you have nothing to suggest that what I said about the Liverpool fans is out of order and you’ve tip toed round it and refused to provide evidence to the contrary.

I’m now out getting a few beers so if you wish to continue this we can drag it until the morning or, most probably late afternoon.

Give is a shout if you want to drag it on.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

No, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask for evidence when allegations are thrown at you. 

Why then have you done your best to frustrate the efforts of those who asked that exact question of the Trust Janus?