A great feeling at Cappielow..

As Nizzy predicted certain Morton 'fans' have completely disappeared.

Yes, I went to the pub, then to see Bill Bailey live at the Clyde Auditorium, then got absolutely panelled with my mates.

While you sat here, cheeks red and puffy with both rage and a half bottle of cheap wine, tone-trolling about Morton.

I think we know who got the best deal out of the weekend. Unlucky.

Edited by vikingTON

Yes, I went to the pub, then to see Bill Bailey live at the Clyde Auditorium, then got absolutely panelled with my mates.

While you sat here, cheeks red and puffy with both rage and a half bottle of cheap wine, tone-trolling about Morton.

I think we know who got the best deal out of the weekend. Unlucky.

I wasn't talking about you - clearly you're not going anywhere.

I used to have a life like yours but when you have a massive mortgage, a wife and 3 kids, it's not quite so easy. Best advice is to enjoy yourself whilst you can, which to be fair you seem to.

I used to have a life like yours but when you have a massive mortgage, a wife and 3 kids, it's not quite so easy.

And so you take out your endless frustrations by thumping your fingers onto a keyboard instead. I'm glad we got to the bottom of it.

And so you take out your endless frustrations by thumping your fingers onto a keyboard instead. I'm glad we got to the bottom of it.

No, my life is far more fulfilled than it was when I was hooring and touring round Edinburgh, where I was based in that phase of my life. Hence I am not 'frustrated'. On the occasions when I do get out on the lash I find it isn't as much fun as it used to be.

I participate in this forum because it amuses me and I enjoy it. Even you have amused me at times.

No, my life is far more fulfilled than it was when I was hooring and touring round Edinburgh, where I was based in that phase of my life. Hence I am not 'frustrated'. On the occasions when I do get out on the lash I find it isn't as much fun as it used to be.

I participate in this forum because it amuses me and I enjoy it. Even you have amused me at times.

We plough a similar furrow - but in different fields my friend. May I humbly correct you on one point however ? In my honest and humble opnion, It is not the "..being out on the lash" that isn't so much fun any more.... it is more the fact that it takes three dreadful, nay fearful, days to recover a position of normality..... that is where the fun is lacking. cool.gif