A great feeling at Cappielow..

However, you could figuratively be said to have invited it in a 'tempting fate' type of way, and Morton fans certainly invited the schadenfreude which followed for the rest of us.

Much in the same way Livi fans did in the run up to the opening game of the season against us. However, that result seemed to cool things down in that respect. If I remember correctly there were a few Morton fans on that ripping them for getting ahead of themselves too.

Genuinely, being unbiased, you take yourself more seriously than almost anyone else on here.

You posted the picture because you're an attention seeking berk.

yes, that's it fifespud, you've got me pegged. :mellow:

My posting style is always deadly serious and deadpan McKee.

You are truly the master of observation.

Actually, you try far too hard to be humorous, and it just doesn't work for you at all. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Actually, you try far too hard to be humorous, and it just doesn't work for you at all. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.

I think I'll be OK McKee. Thanks for your concern though.

Maybe if you try harder your posting style will elevate from the tone of a 5th year in his first debating class at the Greenock Secondary School for the terminally dull.

You try far too hard to be humorous, and it just doesn't work for you at all. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Exhibit A:

Maybe if you try harder your posting style will elevate from the tone of a 5th year in his first debating class at the Greenock Secondary School for the terminally dull.

McKee I hate to the one to break it to you (actually I'm fucking loving it) but Big Gus is the author of one of the most universally acclaimed, yes and very funny, threads in P and B history.

Again I'm loving telling you, but far from you being the ultimate arbiter on P and B, a self styled 'Master Telter', you are in fact a fud.

Wee tip for you, if you make it 3 quotes you can unleash 'the power of 3'. Politicians, quite significant politicians use it all the time.

McKee I hate to the one to break it to you (actually I'm fucking loving it) but Big Gus is the author of one of the most universally acclaimed, yes and very funny, threads in P and B history.

Again I'm loving telling you, but far from you being the ultimate arbiter on P and B, a self styled 'Master Telter', you are in fact a fud.

I've read a few of the reviews actually. They don't strike me as being particularly funny. It just seems to be along the lines "easting part A of pie was like extreme and explicit event X. Seeing part B of pie was akin to extreme and explicit event Y. Lifting part C of pie it was...". It's just more evidence to the try too hard nature of BigGus.

I've read a few of the reviews actually. They don't strike me as being particularly funny. It just seems to be along the lines "easting part A of pie was like extreme and explicit event X. Seeing part B of pie was akin to extreme and explicit event Y. Lifting part C of pie it was...". It's just more evidence to the try too hard nature of BigGus.

Well I'm off to bed but perhaps whilst I'm sleeping you can point me in the direction of one of your 'funny' posts so we can all piss ourselves.

You've seriously made an extra special tit of yourself tonight and by your own very high standards of making yourself a tit, that's no mean feat.

Night night.

I think you need to be a little bit humourous yourself to enjoy other humour.

Given that you come across as a such crushing bore I'm not hugely suprised you don't enjoy them. Thanks for reading though.

Where's the classic reply from Big Gus' School of Comic Repartee? This one is lacking severly in try too hard humour.

Should it not be something along the lines of: "Given that a belm like you seems about as humourous as finding a ping-pong lump on the scrotom, it's not in the least bit suprising to find you don't enjoy them"

Interesting to see you regard your reviews as "humour" though.

Well I'm off to bed but perhaps whilst I'm sleeping you can point me in the direction of one of your 'funny' posts so we can all piss ourselves.

You've seriously made an extra special tit of yourself tonight and by your own very high standards of making yourself a tit, that's no mean feat.

Night night.

Well you're the fortification of validity in that respect, aren't you? As the "Wee Dublin Brigade" will testify.

I'm sure Div will soon be in touch to put your rapier wit on the front page to bring it to a wider audience very soon.

I wouldn't want to remove such an esteemed internet comic from the limelight. That would only lead to even more try too hard material in reclamation of the position. And no one wants that. No one. :(

I wouldn't want to remove such an esteemed internet comic from the limelight. That would only lead to even more try too hard material in reclamation of the position. And no one wants that. No one. :(

It's a shame for you that it's been so popular. You'll just have to put up with it a little longer.

Sorry for your sadface. :(

It's a shame for you that it's been so popular. You'll just have to put up with it a little longer.

Sorry for your sadface. :(

I know, imagine getting to the Pie and Bovril homepage. You must be batting off the groupies with a stick!

Every. Single. Thread.

This forum is fucking shite now, bunch of belters ruining it for other folk. If only the ignore function wiped every trace of selected posters right off the board.

XXXxxXXXPrincessofPAraidiceXXXxXX had my quote in her sig once.

Big pimpin'.

Well she is fond of eulogizing massive cocks.

Every. Single. Thread.

This forum is fucking shite now, bunch of belters ruining it for other folk. If only the ignore function wiped every trace of selected posters right off the board.

Stop whining. You've done more than your fair share of entertaining FifeSpud in recent times.