A great feeling at Cappielow..

Rumours in today's greenock telegraph that Kenny Shiels had made contract offers to practically the entire squad before he was bagged.

Might not be the worst thing that he left, now that I've read that.

Yeah, if he was genuinely wanting to keep pretty much the whole squad then any optimism about him coming good next season was misplaced.

:lol::lol::lol:

Morten, Sheils, Imrie, Crapeilow, Greenock, Buckie, League One.

El Dorado is the tipple of choice down the tail of the bank!

Carry on....

Has he signed for Raith? I liked him but it's clear McGlynn wasn't too keen.

He hasn't, but since he's out of contract I thought I'd ask. He played only one game against us but it was so long ago I can't remember what he was like. The one who really stood out in your recent 4-2 win was Keaghan Jacobs, who's also out of contract. He'd be better than a certain Liam Fox.

He hasn't, but since he's out of contract I thought I'd ask. He played only one game against us but it was so long ago I can't remember what he was like. The one who really stood out in your recent 4-2 win was Keaghan Jacobs, who's also out of contract. He'd be better than a certain Liam Fox.

Yeah, Fox is pretty awful. Jacobs is a far superior player and I'd probably greet if he went to Raith. If he doesn't stay with us, the only move he should be considering is to what was the SPL (or possibly down south).

Edited by EdinburghLivi