A great feeling at Cappielow..

Oh no, they're not using the Renfrewshire Cup, are they?

I don't know what's more humiliating, thinking that matters or having Hamilton Accies stick 10 by you.

Morten :(

Ultimately only two things about this season for Morton will be remembered 50 years from now. One is of course 10-2, but the other is the absolute agony etched onto Anthony Stokes' face as a result of our endeavours. Worth it, IMO.

Yeah I know that feeling from the league cup.

Wouldn't know about 10-2 though :(

Someone else pointed out that Celtic come out worst in all this. Although he was probably joking, it's not far off the truth.

Celtic were knocked out of the league cup by Morton without scoring and we're beaten in the final of the same tournament by a side managed by Morton's current manager, again without scoring.

LOL.

Auld Dougie's view on it.

Just my own thought on this letter but Mr Rae mentions Hamilton setting up to score goals on Saturday so they could win the league on goal difference.

Are we now assuming that teams don't want to win every game by a large score if possible?

Can't Morton deal with teams that do try to thump them?

Auld Dougie's view on it.

Was this sent to you? What did you say in your email to merit this response?

I'm surprised you got an answer at all, I've emailed the club several times through the years and either had to wait weeks for an answerm ro received no answer at all.

Was this sent to you? What did you say in your email to merit this response?

I'm surprised you got an answer at all, I've emailed the club several times through the years and either had to wait weeks for an answerm ro received no answer at all.

It was obviously a reply to a Morton supporter if you read the last couple of sentences.

Has Shiels been relieved of his duties yet?

It was obviously a reply to a Morton supporter if you read the last couple of sentences.

Has Shiels been relieved of his duties yet?

Just hadn't seen the letter before, was wondering if it was real or not.

No word on Shiels as yet, we were told that he was meeting with the board today.

It was the League Cup, not the Scottish Dougie.

Also, did he use a typewriter for that letter?

Gie him a break, he's auld.

Maybe he can get his secretary a new fangled laptop for Christmas, to replace that typewriter. On second thoughts, they'd probably struggle to turn it on, best stick with the typewriter.

Edited by Scary Bear