A great feeling at Cappielow..

This really is the best page ever, even when we head for our spl jolly ill nip in just to check the seaside page is keeping it ticking over.

There is so many miles in this yet,had to nip up to page one just to remind myself where it all started after yesterdays score lol

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.
But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

These desperate efforts to try and get greenies by posting 'TEN' after some words really is desperate stuff. Need i remind you this is an internet forum :lol:

2/10 ;)

There's a scrabble site 'words with TEN in them'. Very handy at the moment.

Not enough comments referring to the time, either. Must try harder.

It's near enough 10 "to" right enough.

As part of the rebuilding process, Morton today unveiled a new multi-pound shirt sponsor for next season. It's felt that a unique synergy has been created that SCA Products couldn't ignore.

2iqh7wj.jpg

As part of the rebuilding process, Morton today unveiled a new multi-pound shirt sponsor for next season. It's felt that a unique synergy has been created that SCA Products couldn't ignore.

2iqh7wj.jpg

:thumsup2

Think the point we are trying to convey is that slagging Morton is akin to signing to a deaf guy that he is deaf.

Yeah but in this case the deaf guy is a complete hipster who tells everyone he can that some shitey no mark band they "discovered" are by far and away the best band that have ever existed. Ever.

TBH I feel for the genuine 'ton fans. They've been supporting their team through thick & thin for years now and surely don't deserve this?

I don't feel sorry at all for the p***ks who feel they're above everyone though. The usual suspect and his minions (morons).

I don't feel sorry at all for the p***ks who feel they're above everyone though. The usual suspect and his minions (morons).

Its fecking funny though that in the space of a year they've gone from SPL contenders to a team that will spend next season (and probably many more) in their rightful place of the Seaside Leagues.

See board are meeting with Shiels tomorrow to determine his future - love to hear that discussion. "So Kenny how do you think you have done since you came in, made the biggest pish decisions on bolstering the squad in January and led us to our biggest humiliation in years?".

Hanging in there for one last payoff - surely nobody else would be daft enough to employ him now. Hope Morton get a promising player manager and replace 3/4 of their squad - a proper build for the future. Had a soft spot for them since a great game in my youth. Sad times for their fans