A great feeling at Cappielow..

Oh dear. This thread is absolutely tragic if ur a Morton fan. Cheers Foxbarton, I'm sure your a complete legend with 41 teams supporters in Scotland though.

Absolutely disgusted, embarrassed, fuming, so many adjectives are there to describe how I feel about Morton this season.

Moore got it wrong. Sheils got it wrong. The Raes got it wrong. All 3 parties must share some of the blame for this absolutely turgid and appalling season. Then there's the players. They should be completely ashamed of themselves and embarrassed to call themselves professionals. They can turn up for big games against Celtic, St Johnstone and Dundee then just decide to fanny about and con the paying supporters like yesterday and many other occasions like Cowdenbeath away twice and 1-5 Livingston at home.

I don't know what the way forward is for next season, I would personally bin the lot of them, from manager to players and start again. It just hasn't feeled like I'm watching Morton this season, just 11 guys wearing a Morton shirt and getting well paid for the privilege.

I hope we will be back stronger next season, only time will tell though. This could be the start of us becoming the next Ayr United or Clyde. Sad times.

Diddy teams that have been in the Third Division will never be as good as us

That scoreline yesterday won't bring the great feeling back to Cappielow. I think atTENdances could suffer.

Maybe Kenny Shiels has bitTEN off more than he can chew with Mor10. Think he may become dishearTENed with the job.

The players compeTENce must also be questioned.

That's plenty.

I hope we will be back stronger next season, only time will tell though. This could be the start of us becoming the next Ayr United or Clyde. Sad times.

f**k off - don't bring us into your shame. As you've been told many times over, you already are the next Ayr United or Clyde, once Dougie pulls the plug you'll be back in your natural position and this time remain there. That's why Morten are so laughable as a club.

Anyway, has Tenny Shiels resigned yet?

edit: f**k sake Neilly

Edited by Cliche Guevara

I was listening to the radio on the way hame from bewrick yesterday and was surprised at hartleys comments about "professional teams dont get beat 10-2" then someone else mentioned a 9-0 game he played for celtic in :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that Shiels' position is TENable. These things have been happening too ofTEN down Cappielow way.

DisconTENt will be brewing. I wouldn't be surprised if the sweetie man has TENtatively sounded out other managers.