A great feeling at Cappielow..

Your mob just gotnfucked 10-2.

I'd wind yer neck in?

#Hamil10 10 Mor10 2

Thanks for playing ;)

You seem about 300% more concerned about this than anyone else - having made a complete c**t of your initial contribution.

Comes with supporting the box-office side; gutted for you though.

You seem about 300% more concerned about this than anyone else - having made a complete c**t of your initial contribution.

Cheers babes x

Sorry Arbroath went down

#Slog

^^^ Super seething

This 'VikingTen' patter really is tragic stuff :lol:

Superten. Better?

We all know it's Mor10. Hope the powers that be check the Mor10 players online betting accounts. Might be a few handicap bets on yesterday's game.

Oh dear. This thread is absolutely tragic if ur a Morton fan. Cheers Foxbarton, I'm sure your a complete legend with 41 teams supporters in Scotland though.

Absolutely disgusted, embarrassed, fuming, so many adjectives are there to describe how I feel about Morton this season.

Moore got it wrong. Sheils got it wrong. The Raes got it wrong. All 3 parties must share some of the blame for this absolutely turgid and appalling season. Then there's the players. They should be completely ashamed of themselves and embarrassed to call themselves professionals. They can turn up for big games against Celtic, St Johnstone and Dundee then just decide to fanny about and con the paying supporters like yesterday and many other occasions like Cowdenbeath away twice and 1-5 Livingston at home.

I don't know what the way forward is for next season, I would personally bin the lot of them, from manager to players and start again. It just hasn't feeled like I'm watching Morton this season, just 11 guys wearing a Morton shirt and getting well paid for the privilege.

I hope we will be back stronger next season, only time will tell though. This could be the start of us becoming the next Ayr United or Clyde. Sad times.