A great feeling at Cappielow..

Only Morton could evoke a full tear-stained meltdown or two, despite their most humiliating result in the modern era, and their side just winning the league.

The very definition of 'box-office'.

Enjoy the game today V10?

The irony of calling someone a loser when instead of being out on the lash on the night his team wins the league he's posting about Morton on Pie and feckin Bovril :lol::lol:

:1eye

Very true. Doubt I'd be on here if we won the league today. I genuinely feel some fans take more joy from their team getting one over a (supposed) rival than they do their team winning.

Very true. Doubt I'd be on here if we won the league today. I genuinely feel some fans take more joy from their team getting one over a (supposed) rival than they do their team winning.

Only a complete weapon would be on here, 2 hours after their team just won the league.

We don't have a rival really. Mor10 were last season. Hopefully we avoid the playoffs as it seems Hamil10 are on fire.

#FuckMor10

The irony of calling someone a loser when instead of being out on the lash on the night his team wins the league he's posting about Morton on Pie and feckin Bovril :lol::lol:

:1eye

Been on the pish all day,in Frews,. So f**k you loser. 8)

The Morten players obviously never showed much tenacity in the match.Always knew they were a diddy team.

It was a TENse affair in the dressing room afterwards.

Edited by Disco Duck

I think our record defeat is 10-2, against Dundee funnily enough. It was in the early sixties, our 'keeper got carried off and Gilzean ran riot.

Ten in domestic league games in the modern era must be very rare though. Did Aberdeen lose nine, or was it eight, under McGhee at Parkhead?

I was hoping no one was going to mention that! It was 9-0. I can also remember us losing 8-0 in 64/65, followed by 7-1 the following season, not to mention numerous 5s, 6s and the occasional 7 over the years