A great feeling at Cappielow..

That tends to happen when you conveniently remove a manager's wins from a comparison, champ.

Seen as you need it explaining I will.

Shiels has been in charge for 4 more games this season than Moore.

So you remove the last 4 Shiels games.

I was pointing out that you have won a few recently so the records probably stack up as even or Moore shades it over 14 games.

Understand now?

Seen as you need it explaining I will.

Shiels has been in charge for 4 more games this season than Moore.

So you remove the last 4 Shiels games.

Erm no you don't - without a single valid reason for doing so. If that were a valid issue - which it's not - then you could have removed the first four games, or taken Moore's last 18 in charge but as these didn't fit into the unravelling forum seethefest about Shiels, a shoddy attempt at revisionism occurred instead

Nobody's impressed.

Erm no you don't - without a single valid reason for doing so. If that were a valid issue - which it's not - then you could have removed the first four games, or taken Moore's last 18 in charge but as these didn't fit into the unravelling forum seethefest about Shiels, a shoddy attempt at revisionism occurred instead

Nobody's impressed.

Give it a rest Joffrey. FFS.

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

^^^

Hero.

iKJGMBN3ICTVJ.gif

Is that a derby?

Well their derby was us, but then we weren't in their league for a generation so it's now Dumbarton. Now even the Sons are going to be in the league above, so their new derby will be either Ayr United or Clyde.

At this rate of descent their main rivals will be Port Glasgow Jnrs in a few years.