A great feeling at Cappielow..

Dougie's conduct in the media has been an absolute disgrace. It a source of embarrassment to have him associated with the club and it's time for him to go.

Now, that said, at least we stopped Dundee from getting promoted. Definitely the highlight of the season, followed distantly by the win over Celtic.

:huh:

Dougie's conduct in the media has been an absolute disgrace. It a source of embarrassment to have him associated with the club and it's time for him to go.

Now, that said, at least we stopped Dundee from getting promoted. Definitely the highlight of the season, followed distantly by the win over Celtic.

FFS.

It would appear that David Hopkin has had a falling out with Kenny Shiels, and has subsequently left his position as assistant manager at the club. No official comment from the club as yet. but it's in today's Greenock Telegraph.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

David Hopkin's a fat fucking idiot, to be honest. He can away take himself and his Young Gibby "tattoo" to f**k.

He has a 'Young Gibby' tattoo? Really? :lol:

As for the story, Hopkin was already at the club when Shiels arrived, coaching the club's Development squad and taking the reserves. He was then given the assistant's job alongside Shiels, probably as a way to save some money, and I don't think that kind of situation works very often. A manager should choose his own coaching staff, people he knows and trusts.

Is Shiels getting a crack at getting the Ton back to the championship?

Is his record this season any worse than Moore this season?

His contract runs until the end of the next season so you'd imagine so.

Moore's league record this season was P14, W2, D3, L9

Shiels' is P18, W4, D4, L10

It makes perfect sense, m8. Try running your fingers under the words and sounding out the syllables if it helps.

Right, I've tried your suggestion but "away take himself" still doesn't make sense. Is this some weird dialect I haven't heard before?

His contract runs until the end of the next season so you'd imagine so.

Moore's league record this season was P14, W2, D3, L9

Shiels' is P18, W4, D4, L10

Given Morton are on a wee winning run I'd say Moores record after 14 was probably better then, certainly comparable.

Given Morton are on a wee winning run I'd say Moores record after 14 was probably better then, certainly comparable.

That tends to happen when you conveniently remove a manager's wins from a comparison, champ.

And their wee purple patch has come when there is the square root of hee haw to play for so these games under Shiels can't be used when comparing records between the two.

And their wee purple patch has come when there is the square root of hee haw to play for so these games under Shiels can't be used when comparing records between the two.

Two of Morton's last three wins were 'win or bust' matches to stave off relegation - the other was to sink your title ambitions. None of the three were 'meaningless' fixtures - thanks for playing anyway.