A great feeling at Cappielow..

Queens away is the first realistic opportunity, I'd punt for Dumbarton at home the following midweek.

The game between Morton and Cowdenbeath the previous midweek will go some way to determining whether we get to hammer the final nail or not. I'd agree that the following week is likelier.

I still can't quite believe how dire Morton continue to be.

LOL WUT? :lol::lol:

You really should READ posts before you come back wiith the above drivel. I said it started way back...but was sealed today, chump. ;)

Erm no it wasn't, it was decided in October and was 'sealed' weeks ago by any definition. Thanks for playing anyway.

Erm no it wasn't, it was decided in October and was 'sealed' weeks ago by any definition. Thanks for playing anyway.

LMAO !!

Did YOU decide that it was" decided in October?" Maybe you should have mentioned this to Mr Rae?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ... what a joke you are.............. Champ 8)

Edited by Wee Sandy

Anyone with a brain cell acknowledged it, which presumably accounts for your struggle so far. Utterly cringeworthy stuff from the usual suspects, desperately trying to attach meaning to yet another exhibition in shiteness.

Anyone with a brain cell acknowledged it, which presumably accounts for your struggle so far. Utterly cringeworthy stuff from the usual suspects, desperately trying to attach meaning to yet another exhibition in shiteness.

:lol::lol::lol: VT just keeps on giving. Bye.......................................................................

It depends on how many points Cowdenbeath manage to pick up, their form is beginning to slip a bit and they have a tough run of games coming up (apart from their game against us, obviously). I reckon it'll be confirmed either against Dumbarton or Livi.

This season has been a really monumental failure. We've not even been in a relegation battle at all.

Queens away is the first realistic opportunity, I'd punt for Dumbarton at home the following midweek.

Cheers for that. I kept expecting them to put a decent run together but it doesn't look like it will be happening any time soon! On the upside there are some cracking away days in Div 2 next year (Peterhead (assuming they go up),Arbroath (if they stay up),Brechin,Forfar,Stranraer even Ayr is a decent away day)

Probably not: Cowdenbeath are dreadful and will almost certainly finish bottom. Once Moore is sacked we should finish 8th or higher.

In October Vikington tells all that Morton won't be relegated....

lol wut

We were relegated in October champ.

But in March he says that Morton were relegated last October.

Cheers for that. I kept expecting them to put a decent run together but it doesn't look like it will be happening any time soon! On the upside there are some cracking away days in Div 2 next year (Peterhead (assuming they go up),Arbroath (if they stay up),Brechin,Forfar,Stranraer even Ayr is a decent away day)

At this rate I suspect we could be sampling the delights of the Third Division away days too. Away matches will be generally excellent next season - home matches with an added actual expectation to win will be utterly poisonous.

Make or break season for Shiels next time round, there'll need to be a merciless purge to gain any confidence.

In October Vikington tells all that Morton won't be relegated....

But in March he says that Morton were relegated last October.

There's no coming back from that one, certainly not with a standard 'catchphrase'.......bye bye VT.

Whenever Morton go down it'll be like putting the old family dog down. Sure it gave us some laughs over the years and some nice memories but putting it out of it's misery is the kindest thing to do really. It'll be sad without them.