A great feeling at Cappielow..

Didn't that actually happen with Dundee at some point in the 90s?

It was during a spell when they had white sleeves. I'm sure I remember them on Scotsport, looking ridiculous with pink sleeves.

Could be worse......could be a Dumfries Tory twat.

Could be worse......could be a Dumfries Tory twat.

No need to bring your tired old inaccurate trolling over here Biggie.

Did what I described happen? The way you're leaping on the attack when someone mentions your club in a comical - not even derogatory - context is positively OFesque.

It goes frrom bad to worse for us. Our kitman, Andy Bryan, who started as a ball boy at Cappielow 40 years ago has been snapped up by Stoke City to be their head kit man. He will be hard to replace because he did a lot more than wash strips at Cappielow and knew everything about the place.

What kind of loser would give a flying f**k? :lol:

That would have been the correct appointment, however, they were too stupid to make it.

it would have been from Morton's point of view....but certainly not from Ian Murray's. Why on earth would he leave Dumbarton at this time for a struggling, albeit better supported team.

When (and hopefully not for at least another season) he does leave, I would expect him to go to a Scottish Premiership team

Edited by aftershocker

it would have been from Morton's point of view....but certainly not from Ian Murray's. Why on earth would he leave Dumbarton at this time for a struggling, albeit better supported team.

When (and hopefully not for at least another season) he does leave, I would expect him to go to a Scottish Premiership team

Probably, he seems like an excellent young manager.