A great feeling at Cappielow..

craigkillie, on 14 Dec 2013 - 17:11, said:

You post some really bizarre stuff every now and then for a guy who is generally a decent poster.

In what way is he a "Northern Irish John Brown"?

Both are slavering buffoons who aren't very good managers. Shiels being the slightly better of the two.

I like Kenny in the sense he isn't your typical dullard manager in the media. I'd rather guys like him gets the job than boring fuds like Jim Jeffries.

He is a character who believes in giving youth a chance. Whether or not that was his downfall which led to him getting sacked I dont know you'd have to ask the Killie fans that. Killie didn't win many games nearer the end of the season when he was breaking a few youngsters into the team. On the other hand Killie's season was over pretty early so there was no pressure on them to win games.

He is bat shit though, he has had some spectacular meltdowns but we need more guys like him in Scottish Football.

Should get Morton climbing the table.

I like Kenny in the sense he isn't your typical dullard manager in the media. I'd rather guys like him gets the job than boring fuds like Jim Jeffries.

He is a character who believes in giving youth a chance. Whether or not that was his downfall which led to him getting sacked I dont know you'd have to ask the Killie fans that. Killie didn't win many games nearer the end of the season when he was breaking a few youngsters into the team. On the other hand Killie's season was over pretty early so there was no pressure on them to win games.

He is bat shit though, he has had some spectacular meltdowns but we need more guys like him in Scottish Football.

Should get Morton climbing the table.

This isn't a comedy club. You're basically saying so long as he can crack wise you couldn't give a shit who is in charge of our football clubs.

This is where football and it's fans have gone wrong. It's all about everything bar the game now.

This isn't a comedy club. You're basically saying so long as he can crack wise you couldn't give a shit who is in charge of our football clubs.

This is where football and it's fans have gone wrong. It's all about everything bar the game now.

Morton aren't a comedy club? Are you sure?

Its an incredible myth that Sheils tried his best to integrate youngsters into the team. He was forced to play them due to misusing his budget and then realised the fans loved the fact youngsters were being involved so he pushed on with that philosophy. The fact he spunked this seasons budget at Kilmarnock on three players, two of which are goalkeepers, and neglected to strengthen anywhere else should tell you how inept he is

Its an incredible myth that Sheils tried his best to integrate youngsters into the team. He was forced to play them due to misusing his budget and then realised the fans loved the fact youngsters were being involved so he pushed on with that philosophy. The fact he spunked this seasons budget at Kilmarnock on three players, two of which are goalkeepers, and neglected to strengthen anywhere else should tell you how inept he is

Eh? We had more kids playing lsst season than I csn ever remember.

As for spunking his budget on three players how come AJ managed to sign the following.

Boyd

Barr

Bouzid

Clohessey

Nicholson

Silva

Jacobs

Irvine

Gardyne

Stewart

They getting paid magic beans?

Eh? We had more kids playing lsst season than I csn ever remember.

As for spunking his budget on three players how come AJ managed to sign the following.

Boyd

Barr

Bouzid

Clohessey

Nicholson

Silva

Jacobs

Irvine

Gardyne

Stewart

They getting paid magic beans?

Two are loans, Boyd was one of the "three", and the others aren't on huge wages at all. Your three highest earners are Reguero, Samson and Boyd. You only have about 12 senior players and back it all up by flooding in youngsters. It wasn't some "grand plan", it was poor management

Two are loans, Boyd was one of the "three", and the others aren't on huge wages at all. Your three highest earners are Reguero, Samson and Boyd. You only have about 12 senior players and back it all up by flooding in youngsters. It wasn't some "grand plan", it was poor management

You don't pay loan players?

Boyd hadn't signed. We replaced 3 keepers with 2 and a youth keeper.

Bell, Jaakolla and Letheren were on more combined.

Clohessey turned dowm clubs down south, he won't be on peanuts. Neither will Barr.

You are talking nonsense, sorry.

You don't pay loan players?

Sometimes you don't no. And where did Boyd play last season?

Ps. Pasca and that dud Tess are amongst highest earners.

And who signed them?

Sometimes you don't no. And where did Boyd play last season?

And who signed them?

Ouch! You are having a 'mare here! Of the two on loan are any of them not being paid by Kilmarnock?

Boyd was a free agent in the summer, the fact that he played for Killie last year is irrelevant.

Jefferries signed Pasca, Shiels signed Tesselaar. Whats your point?

As humper said, you're talking out your arse.