A great feeling at Cappielow..

I love it how everyone joins together as one, to boot these fuckers while they're lying in the gutter

There should be some woman in the background screaming "leave him, leave him". Morton are a sad and bloodied mess. Get them an ambulance. When Rovers - yes, a wee team like Rovers - got pumped 3-1 by Cowdenbeath, Dalziel was sacked. How much longer can Moore last? Hopefully another week.

Queens and Morton bottom two :lol:

The division's two point-and-laugh clubs.

Yes, before your own club's inevitable fall below us both to the seaside league. Some things never change. Lolz.

Edited by qos_75

Ach, I don't know. Some of their fans on here are complete and utter fannies but as a club I quite like Morton.

Me too actually Willie.

There are only two Scottish clubs I have genuine contempt for. It's just that there's such a lot of sport to be had on this thread. Queens fans are after all, badly in need of someone else to laugh at right now.

Actually Naitch...I believe we will end the season challenging for a play-off place however unlikely that may sound ...tirade of abuse to follow this post no doubt but you heard it here first!

:lol:

Surely drink fueled hallucinations?

:lol:

Probably not: Cowdenbeath are dreadful and will almost certainly finish bottom. Once Moore is sacked we should finish 8th or higher.

The squad will still have chronic problems at the back and up front regardless, but there needs to be a new approach, urgently.

:rolleyes:

Actually Naitch...I believe we will end the season challenging for a play-off place however unlikely that may sound ...tirade of abuse to follow this post no doubt but you heard it here first!

You might mount a challenge for a play-off place but ultimately you'll be automatically relegated.

.....and your grammar/spelling isnt up to Primary 7 standard...never mind Standard Grade....I suggest you get it up yourself!

Whilst I may not have taken any notice of the manner in which my post was written.

I'm certainly not taking grammar/spelling lectures from an idiot who starts his reply with "and".

Not to mention the fact you preceded said "and" with more than four dots for your ellipsis mark instead of the three that implies a pause. The use of four dots would suggest you’ve cut out words from my quotation and five have no significance.

So with that in mind you then go on to switch correctly to three mid-sentence, then four again? - All together suggesting you're an inconsistent moron or more likely, you don’t have a clue what you are doing.

Furthermore if I was to get really petty and I will. You have incorrectly used "isnt". You will find the correct use of "isnt" is like so... (<-- that's your three by the way) "isn't".

Finally just to let you know that I have in fact a Higher B in English.

Now back on topic, yer team are shite and yer a gypo c**t!

Edited by sonsational

Very glad I had the intelligence to avoid this humiliation by abandoning this season as it began.

Not brilliant considering your team were challenging for promotion to the top tier 6 months ago, no doubt you'll be their best supporter if they're miraculously challenging for the playoffs in another 6 months.

:rolleyes:

If I were in their shoes I'd be breaking big Reids' door down, his football wasn't always the best but he'd be competitive with the budgets Moore has had at his disposal.

Whilst I may not have taken any notice of the manner in which my post was written.

I'm certainly not taking grammar/spelling lectures from an idiot who starts his reply with "and".

Not to mention the fact you preceded said "and" with more than four dots for your ellipsis mark instead of the three that implies a pause. The use of four dots would suggest you’ve cut out words from my quotation and five have no significance.

So with that in mind you then go on to switch correctly to three mid-sentence, then four again? - All together suggesting you're an inconsistent moron or more likely, you don’t have a clue what you are doing.

Furthermore if I was to get really petty and I will. You have incorrectly used "isnt". You will find the correct use of "isnt" is like so... (<-- that's your three by the way) "isn't".

Finally just to let you know that I have in fact a Higher B in English.

Now back on topic, yer team are shite and yer a gypo c**t!

You spent most of the afternoon on that post, didn't you?