A great feeling at Cappielow..

Hilarious as this is, I almost envy Morton fans.  

Tonight, they feel a certainty that their manager will be removed.  This suggests that they should improve.

Maybe, I shouldn't be laughing this hard.

As embarrassing as that result today is, it will be the thing that saves our season if it gets Moore bagged. With a decent manager is charge we have a decent shot of staying up, but if Moore stays we will be packing out bucket and spade for our away games next season.

As embarrassing as that result today is, it will be the thing that saves our season if it gets Moore bagged. With a decent manager is charge we have a decent shot of staying up, but if Moore stays we will be packing out bucket and spade for our away games next season.

As long as Dougie is in charge there is no chance of us getting a decent manager.

whats james grady up to

f**k off you!

I think Dunning sums it up. There's a bit of good in that Moore is bound to be a goner, but what then? Rae can't be trusted to make decisions, and he needs to make a pretty big one here.