A great feeling at Cappielow..

4-2 against St Mirren was it?

I'm maintaining some perspective though.

Ermmmm do you actually post in any other thread apart from this one? That post would have fit nicely into the pre-season friendly results thread but yet you post it here where no one gives a flying f**k.

Ermmmm do you actually post in any other thread apart from this one? That post would have fit nicely into the pre-season friendly results thread but yet you post it here where no one gives a flying f**k.

Yes, I post a great deal in the Queens threads funnily enough. I'm also fond of mocking Rangers fans on their threads.

This was the ideal venue to post in as I was commenting, in case you missed it, on how excited some Morton fans got in the wake of your win on Saturday.

Yes, I post a great deal in the Queens threads funnily enough. I'm also fond of mocking Rangers fans on their threads.

This was the ideal venue to post in as I was commenting, in case you missed it, on how excited some Morton fans got in the wake of your win on Saturday.

Yes, I too found it ridiculous how every Morton fan proclaimed that we were clear favourites for the league on the basis of beating St. Mirren.

Oh, wait, this didn't happen.

Yes, I too found it ridiculous how every Morton fan proclaimed that we were clear favourites for the league on the basis of beating St. Mirren.

Oh, wait, this didn't happen.

Indeed, which is why I referred to "how excited some Morton fans got", rather than "how every Morton fan proclaimed (they) were clear favourites for the league"

Don't make stuff up - there's a good chap.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Indeed, which is why I referred to "how excited some Morton fans got", rather than "how every Morton fan proclaimed (they) were clear favourites for the league"

Don't make stuff up - there's a good chap.

And your point is?.

After you beat your closest rivals you do tend to be happy after it.

Regardless of whether certain Morton fans got carried away or not (I certainly didn't) our game with St Mirren had a competitive edge -regardless of what anyone says - whilst your game was a run of the mill pre season friendly.

FWIW, I think we'll win the league by a clear 40 points and Cham will score 6000 league goals.

I called Monkey Tennis the QoS equivalent to Gaz FFC, although that was a bit of a joke. Now I realise I was pretty much bang on the money.

Na, GazFFC is a troll who deliberately tries to get a rise out of us. He usually fails but at least doesn't get too upset about anything Morton-related.

Monkey Tennis on the other hand is genuinely upset that we don't care about him, and pounces on the Morton fans' posts as they genuinely infuriate him. Look at the three posts on this thread between full time on Saturday and his post. Nothing to write home about but he couldn't help but jump in feet first, such was the seethe at a good result for Morton in a game that mattered to the fans.

I'd say there's more of a likeness between him and the Raith fan Andy C, another who absolutely despises the Morton fans on here to the extent that you feel it adversely affects his everyday life.

such was the seethe at a good result for Morton in a game that mattered to the fans.

I'd say there's more of a likeness between him and the Raith fan Andy C, another who absolutely despises the Morton fans on here to the extent that you feel it adversely affects his everyday life.

This is a remarkable theory you're working on that I despise Morton and seethe when they win a friendly.

I'll not even use the obvious line that Morton are too irrelevant to me to get worked up about, because it's not true. I do care about Morton - in fact I quite like them. They were an entertaining top flight side when I was a kid, they've suffered badly since and are now a biggish 1st division side. What's more, despite coming from near Glasgow - they're not the OF. What's not to like?

If you can't seriously tell the difference between the little bit of sport I have on here at the expense of some of your dafter fans; and genuine hatred of a football team, I kind of despair for you.