A great feeling at Cappielow..

Is it online?

Don't think it is yet. Only a short few quotes in the Scotsman and none in the Express. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow if it still isn't online. Hoping to try and get a longer interview out as he's told me a lot over the past few days but I'm not sure when that would be.

Really to early to call how it will all pan out,The skunks game should give us an indication of the team Moore will be settling on.I expect Dundee,Raith,Queens,to be there or thereabouts.at the end of the season.If the foreign legion gel quickly we should be in with a shout for the playoffs at least.Then again it could all turn to ratshit.

A very interesting season ahead.

In today's Tele, Moore said that we were waiting on clearance coming through from the Slovakian FA. The article only mentioned Peciar and Habai, with no mention of the third lad. I have a feeling that the rumour that he will sign is just that, a rumour.

I like Morton , much more than I will ever care for St Mirren however that stadium and in particular the wooden stand is very poor, why not spend some cash on that

Morton supporters trust held an open meeting last night at which we had our community engagement manager Tom Elliot (recently ex Falkirk), Warren Hawke who is masterminding our youth set up, Allan Moore, club director Crawford Rae and Neil Doncaster.

One of the questions was regarding Cappielow and we are assured that we will see the new stand going up at the wee Dublin end for away supports either in the next couple of years or immediately should we win promotion.

There was a lot of interesting stuff came for football fans generally not just Morton fans.

Edited by Tonsilitis

One of the questions was regarding Cappielow and we are assured that we will see the new stand going up at the wee Dublin end for away supports either in the next couple of years or immediately should we win promotion.

That stand isn't going up if we don't go up. I don't believe for a second that it's going up in the next couple of years regardless.

And if you don't like the main stand, then boo hoo is all I have to say really.

That stand isn't going up if we don't go up. I don't believe for a second that it's going up in the next couple of years regardless.

What a tosspot.

Fans won't go near your dump because you treat away fans like crap in that land time forgot.

Don't even try to kid us on Morton don't need the cash.

I have no problem with the main stand - I sit in it every home game. As for building the new stand, I only repeat what our stadium director said.

I was up there the other night and it's fucking ridiculous. You shouldn't have to sit sideways in any ground.

Boo Hoo?

What a tosspot.

Fans won't go near your dump because you treat away fans like crap in that land time forgot.

Don't even try to kid us on Morton don't need the cash.

If only local councils spent money on football stadia rather than trivial things such as hospitals and schools then we might be in a better position....