A great feeling at Cappielow..

STRANRAER striker Craig Malcolm has rejected an approach from Morton on the basis that he would prefer to stay part-time, according to today's Greenock Telegraph.

18 goals in the second division last season, could have been a decent shout but alas, not to be.

Remember the last technically able player Dundee signed from us? Good ol' Agent Shimmin.

You'd think planting agents would actually lead to Morton finishing above Dundee, how many times have you witnessed that happening?

STRANRAER striker Craig Malcolm has rejected an approach from Morton on the basis that he would prefer to stay part-time, according to today's Greenock Telegraph.

18 goals in the second division last season, could have been a decent shout but alas, not to be.

I watched Malcolm and for some reason, he struck me as an ideal Morton signing. Good goalscorer at Stranraer and beforehand at Arthurlie. Surprised he's rejected the chance of a move to a higher level.

You'd think planting agents would actually lead to Morton finishing above Dundee, how many times have you witnessed that happening?

Got to love the irony of an Ayr United supporter asking about Morton's league standing.

St Johnstone fans loved him.

Morton fans love him.

Physios are sick of him.

I've seen him probably 20 times and remain very unimpressed.

You're never impressed by anyone so I think we can take that with a pinch of salt.

He was absolutely spot on though.

I knew the answer. He'll be along claiming your pie stall isn't of equal stature to the mighty Morton's or your admin was worse than theirs blah blah blah, if he stopped posting like a numpty he'd be a far better read, last seasons shite performances from ourselves have given us some very big benefits.

Edited by ayrmad

I knew the answer. He'll be along claiming your pie stall isn't of equal stature to the mighty Morton's or your admin was worse than theirs blah blah blah, if he stopped posting like a numpty he'd be a far better read, last seasons shite performances from ourselves have given us some very big benefits.

Go back to the seaside league forum where you belong.

For any Morton fans wishing Chris Turner to sign for them. No such luck! Signed a 2 year deal with the sons :lol:

Eh? I'd be surprised if any Morton fan has even heard of him.

Guest honestrae95

For any Morton fans wishing Chris Turner to sign for them. No such luck! Signed a 2 year deal with the sons :lol:

Eh? I'd be surprised if any Morton fan has even heard of him.

If we got who I would like us to get the lineup would be:

Gaston

Taggart Reid Barr Dyer

Mcallister Bachirou Turner Tidser New

Macdonald

Well, that's a shame...