A great feeling at Cappielow..

Not sure what thread to put this in, so I'll go for here.

Does it annoy Morton fans how much 'talking the talk' your manager/players have done? It's clearly motivated our players that Moore/MacDonald etc keep coming out and saying they're the better team and we'll crumble. I know the players were talking about some of the stuff Tony Wallace, if that's his name, was saying on Twitter after the 2-2 game.

I'd be pissed off if Thistle players or Archie were giving Morton that extra edge by talking shit in the press. I don't know why they'd bother giving us that extra motivation but it's clearly helped.

I think my favourite Moore quote came at hospitality after the 2-2 game:

Thistle will bottle it, their squad has too many youngsters to deal with a title battle.

Interesting that since that game Thistle have won all 8 games. Scoring 22 and conceding just 2.

Does it annoy Morton fans how much 'talking the talk' your manager/players have done? It's clearly motivated our players that Moore/MacDonald etc keep coming out and saying they're the better team and we'll crumble. I know the players were talking about some of the stuff Tony Wallace, if that's his name, was saying on Twitter after the 2-2 game.

I'd be pissed off if Thistle players or Archie were giving Morton that extra edge by talking shit in the press. I don't know why they'd bother giving us that extra motivation but it's clearly helped.

Moore is the worst for it. Archie mentioned it in yesterday's match report.

Were Morton ever top with an equal amount of games played?

You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.

Morton, what a laugh.

We are a big team honestly.

Our chairman spends money on the team but the Greenock public couldn't give a f**k.

The odd season comes along where we are important but the inevitable happens.

Learn to deal with it Morton. You are diddies.

Dougie wonka would be better having them fill sweeties in bags. He is paying them after all and he really ought to see at least some return on the money he's pissing away.

Time to address reality chaps..... It's no bad thing being a diddy, don't fight it ;)

"You are Morton - You're better than WHO"?

Edited by GreenockRover

Their fans are as guilty as their manager. We would never win all our games in hand (we have) we would never replace McNamara (we have) we are better than you (at this moment in time, you arent!!) Looks like all their fans are away for Easter. There are still a few twists and turns to come yet but victory in our next two league games will just about finish them off

Edited by Sting777

Don't spend a penny on upgrades. Hang around for a while and wait until the SPL's premium product is so debased by incompetence, hubris and imported hammer throwers that you'll need 500 seats, a stirrup pump and a hairdryer to get in.