A great feeling at Cappielow..

falkirk fans in obsessed with morton shocker.

^^^verge of tears

Still top of the league and out of a cup I expected us to go out of? I can't say I feel that much different this week than I do from last. Especially given the manner of the loss was something that has been coming.

Meh. Still a great season for us so far.

^^^verge of tears

Not at all. Just that you seem to have been sitting waiting on full time in our game before digging up an old thread to comment on. If it was thistle of dunfermline fans who are in a title race with us I'd take it. You lot seem to just need to cling onto a time when you might have been involved at the top of the league. How is mid table obscurity?

Not at all. Just that you seem to have been sitting waiting on full time in our game before digging up an old thread to comment on. If it was thistle of dunfermline fans who are in a title race with us I'd take it. You lot seem to just need to cling onto a time when you might have been involved at the top of the league. How is mid table obscurity?

You should know.

1 title push in 20 years even though the owner throws cash at the team and now they think they are johnny big bollocks.

Know your place Morton, know your place.

^^^scrambling for relevance.

Failing miserably, a bit like Morton today, wasnt me that dug up this thread as you'd see if you looked at the times of the postings but I guess you cant see them through your tears.

If it helps any of you Ton fans out,

Your lot blew my feckin coupon!

AGAIN!!!!!

While 5-1 was a very poor result, I don't think many of us were expecting to go to Dens and win. An underdog away win is coupon suicide.

While 5-1 was a very poor result, I don't think many of us were expecting to go to Dens and win. An underdog away win is coupon suicide.

My philosophy was Dundee are shite at the moment, Morton have been going well, IMO it was the best chance of an "upset" over the weekend...

Shows what I know eh :D