A great feeling at Cappielow..

Hopefully the Rockers stop them! This thread must stay!

I want to see vikingTON's reaction, the moment he sees Willie Dyer come up against anyone with pace.

Edited by Scary Bear

1315848524[/url]' post='5581121']

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Haha, top of the league then we pumped you's 5-0.. You thought you'd get promotion as well! All of Greenock is illegitimate, they ain't got no birth certificates, they've got aids and can't get out of it, dirty Greenock bast*rds.

wink.giflaugh.gif

Haha, top of the league then we pumped you's 5-0.. You thought you'd get promotion as well! All of Greenock is illegitimate, they ain't got no birth certificates, they've got aids and can't get out of it, dirty Greenock bast*rds.

wink.giflaugh.gif

facepalmgif.gif

wink.giflaugh.gif

You beat us 5-0? Really? I had no idea. Really, I didn't. Despite going to the game, sitting through all of it, seeing every goal and having to hear the reactions to it, I had no idea that we were beaten 5-0 by Partick. Please tell me more.dry.gif

1338765682[/url]' post='6300880']

You beat us 5-0? Really? I had no idea. Really, I didn't. Despite going to the game, sitting through all of it, seeing every goal and having to hear the reactions to it, I had no idea that we were beaten 5-0 by Partick. Please tell me more.dry.gif

To be honest it was not the only 5-0 pumping you had,but to get one from our cuddly wee team is rather embarrassing.....Lolz etc

Just ignore him. Hopefully he'll go away.

Good post Foxbarton. I personally have said that sixth place is ours for the taking this season but clearly you've set the bar slightly higher! With it looking like The Rangers F.C. will be playing in the division this year then it looks as if we'll all be playing for second place and the playoff. I admire your optimism though and why shouldn't we be aiming for the Scottish Premier League? That said, Andy Jackson has left the club as far as I know mate.

Anyway, come what may, Go the Mo'!

Good post Foxbarton. I personally have said that sixth place is ours for the taking this season but clearly you've set the bar slightly higher! With it looking like The Rangers F.C. will be playing in the division this year then it looks as if we'll all be playing for second place and the playoff. I admire your optimism though and why shouldn't we be aiming for the Scottish Premier League? That said, Andy Jackson has left the club as far as I know mate.

Anyway, come what may, Go the Mo'!

6th place would be the stuff of dreams for Morton fans, as they usually hang about in 8th place, or 7th place in a good year.

6th place would be the stuff of dreams for Morton fans, as they usually hang about in 8th place, or 7th place in a good year.

Well in that case we're going to have a very good year Scary Bear.

The feeling will grow even greater at Cappielow once we play a couple of games and see how good we are.

Aye because Raiths always kicking about at the top.. I think not.

Not always, but sometimes. Please refer to season 2010/2011 when we came 2nd, and had the player and manager of the year. Morton came in a respectable 7th (our usual spot).

The other two years that we've been back up we finished 7th, while Morton finished 8th. We're neighbours!

Well in that case we're going to have a very good year Scary Bear.

The feeling will grow even greater at Cappielow once we play a couple of games and see how good we are.

Good luck with achieving 6th place. I prefer the thrills and spills of a relegation battle or a promotion push, comfortable mid-table finishes are no fun at all.

Not always, but sometimes. Please refer to season 2010/2011 when we came 2nd, and had the player and manager of the year. Morton came in a respectable 7th (our usual spot).

The other two years that we've been back up we finished 7th, while Morton finished 8th. We're neighbours!

Good luck with achieving 6th place. I prefer the thrills and spills of a relegation battle or a promotion push, comfortable mid-table finishes are no fun at all.

Thank you Scary Bear.

That's true but I don't think you'd like that stress every season. And what if you do become relegated? That would ruin your day I'd think. Although there are some very nice trips to some coastal downs as a fillip for demotion.

We'll see what transpires but the middle of the table will suit me and, I hazard, Mr. Moore very nicely.

• 3 weeks later...