A great feeling at Cappielow..

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree, after our humping today everyone should be laughing at us... :blink:

Now now, no greetin'. It needn't take a "humping" for this golden thread to shine once more.... after all, your self proclaimed sooth-sayer has spoken thus:

"Failing to beat the bottom side at home is absolutely unacceptable regardless of suspensions. "

"It's time to stop mollycoddling opinion around these facts, and the players should be fully informed as to what is demanded from this sort of game. "

This thread is special. It has so many admirers. Be Proud. wink.gif

Now now, no greetin'. It needn't take a "humping" for this golden thread to shine once more.... after all, your self proclaimed sooth-sayer has spoken thus:

"Failing to beat the bottom side at home is absolutely unacceptable regardless of suspensions. "

"It's time to stop mollycoddling opinion around these facts, and the players should be fully informed as to what is demanded from this sort of game. "

This thread is special. It has so many admirers. Be Proud. wink.gif

I would like to thank our good friends from Greenock, as they have kindly donated us 8 points from a possible 12 this season. Two wins at Palmerston and two draws at Cappielow mark them down as good guys in my book. :)

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Roy Baines, Jim Holmes, John McNeil, Andy Scott, Andy Ritchie, Neil Orr, Jim Tolmie, Charlie Brown...Thompson that went to Hibs....

All did far better than your present team

But more importantly, used to get them in Pannini stickers #okbye

It would be utterly hilarious if Morton equalise.

Edit: Oh well.

The Accies fans are actually alright on here bar the accies4life dunce. Kevin McKee is God and Badger's Apprentice don't appear to post here anymore, so theres nobody you can really laugh at.