A great feeling at Cappielow..

Unfortunately not.

You're an hour too late - see the "Great feeling at Cappielow thread..."

But it's nice to be reminded that Dundee ended Morton's promotion hopes. :)

Edited by Muggy

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Awe bless,the very first post. :lol:

Unfortunately not.

You're an hour too late - see the "Great feeling at Cappielow thread..."

But it's nice to be reminded that Dundee ended Morton's promotion hopes. :)

At the risk of seeming pedantic, is this not the "Great feeling at Cappielow" thread? Still, I couldn't really believe I'd be first. I thought there'd be a lengthy queue.

Wasn't sure where was best to ask this. But is Carlo Monti, the player who left you's in the Summer, now playing Junior football for Pollock? Or is it a different person?

Apparently he is. The guy got too big for his boots, thought he was bigger than us, and soon realised that he was actually quite mince.laugh.gif

Apparently he is. The guy got too big for his boots, thought he was bigger than us, and soon realised that he was actually quite mince.laugh.gif

Good god laugh.gif what actually happened to him? I heard he had signed for Dundee but it fell through?

Good god laugh.gif what actually happened to him? I heard he had signed for Dundee but it fell through?

Not sure. Knowing their finances they wouldn't have been able to afford him. Could've stayed with us but wanted to move to a bigger club. Nobody wanted him though so he's had to drop right down.

Think his agent was touting him about and he was telling moore and dougie rae he was going to dundee ,they said ok then

and called his bluff,we signed a few players and him and his agent came crawling back and were told to GTF. :D

Think his agent was touting him about and he was telling moore and dougie rae he was going to dundee ,they said ok then

and called his bluff,we signed a few players and him and his agent came crawling back and were told to GTF. :D

He scored a cracker of a goal today. i ts on the Junior forum.