A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'm I correct in thinking that Morton's next four games are County(away), Dundee (home), Falkirk (away) and Ayr (away)?

There could be trouble ahead....

Would 12 points make us safe as I would miss my days at bowling green maryhill ..................

Would 12 points make us safe as I would miss my days at bowling green maryhill ..................

Good point, your shitey season is the fault of our pitch. Despite it being less bald than last season.

Mooreinho must stay :lol:

We're in a relegation battle, with next to no battlers in our squad. Concerning.

The Second Division looks preferable compared to a Queen of the South style rubbishness over 12 months next season. Ayr away is the next six-pointer, having lost the first one today.

The Second Division looks preferable compared to a Queen of the South style rubbishness over 12 months next season. Ayr away is the next six-pointer, having lost the first one today.

Aye a poor Queen of the South team that you're mob have yet to beat this season.

Aye a poor Queen of the South team that you're mob have yet to beat this season.

A Queen of the South team who have been below us in the table for every single week of this season. So utterly pish then.

Edited by vikingTON

A Queen of the South team who have been below us in the table for every single week this season. So utterly pish then.

No money, some very poor players and a whole new squad assembled in a short space of time. We were against it from the start of the season. Morton are slowly falling down the league and looking at you're next three fixtures i would'nt get comfy yet. Who knows, both of us might be in the seaside league next season.

No money, some very poor players and a whole new squad assembled in a short space of time. We were against it from the start of the season. Morton are slowly falling down the league and looking at you're next three fixtures i would'nt get comfy yet. Who knows, both of us might be in the seaside league next season.

We might both. But even if we are, we still won't have embarrassing reptiles like Scott McLaughlin slithering around the park for us, which is in itself a bonus.

There's no doubt which side of the two would bounce straight back up anyway. We're the most promoted side in Scottish football for good reasons.

Edited by vikingTON

We might both. But even if we are, we still won't have embarrassing reptiles like Scott McLaughlin slithering around the park for us, which is in itself a bonus.

There's no doubt which side of the two would bounce straight back up anyway. We're the most promoted side in Scottish football for good reasons.

Because you keep getting relegated soon after?

Because you keep getting relegated soon after?

:lol: this should be researched and if correct added to the Morton roll of honour....

Maybe vying with Queens Park and Dumbarton with former big clubs that have fallen the furthest?