A great feeling at Cappielow..

There is currently a great feeling at Cappielow. A feeling of great derision, mild panic and moderate desire for a few bottles of Russian Standard and a loaded revolver.

Not for suicidal purposes, mind, just so the board can take shots each at wee Moore and get pished in the process. I'll be round with the blindfolds and baseball bats later on for a game of manager piñata.

Hey, feeling a bit more upbeat this week.

I still think the only way Morton will go down is via the play-offs, with us already away.

It's getting interesting though. We can safely say that among the relegation hopefuls, they're the only ones to have experienced a 'great feeling'.

Queens away for Thistle next week, if we slip up could be a tense end to the season. Home win and they are in with a good shout of staying up.

Therefore it'll be a draw which might work out ok for both teams....

I'm I correct in thinking that Morton's next four games are County(away), Dundee (home), Falkirk (away) and Ayr (away)?

There could be trouble ahead....

Yeah, it's perfectly feasible that we'll take no points from the next three. We could easily be ninth by the time of the Ayr game, must win.