A great feeling at Cappielow..

Next season is always 'the big season' for Morton it seems...

This is my thinking. Why always next season? For me this season was Moore's big opportunity to show what he's made of. Despite rotten luck with injuries, I'm just disappointed. Same old jibber jabber but the manager ends up looking a crazy foo'.

Fucking Morton.

Guest honestrae95

Well that explains things, they seem to have parked their bus into the Jet garage in Hamilton a few miles down the road. Schoolboy error.

Must have been a female bus driver.

Edited by honestrae95

Not that I want to interrupt the well justified piss-taking, but if I could provide a serious response to this... firstly we were relegation battlers when he took over, although admittedly that may have had more to do with James Grady being manager than the standard of the squad. Anyway, I think next season's the big season for Moore provided we stay up this season. I think we will, for all that our defence is chronic and our recent form terrible. It's easy to say we're back to only five points from ninth place, but we've two games in hand over Queens, we're level on points with Hamilton and Livingston and only one point behind Partick. While another injury to Tidser or Bachirou and continued fuckwittery from Colin Stewart, Andy Graham and Marc Smyth could see us relegated, we should be okay.

Continued lower mid-table mediocrity won't do though, and while the squad's probably too far away from being able to comfortably transform into genuine title challengers for next season, we need to be comfortably top half with no danger of relegation for Moore to be seen to be making progress. It's all well and good to say we're far better in midfield and attack than when he took over, but we're every bit as bad in defence and he signed every one of them, while he renewed Colin Stewart's contract in the summer. You can point to McCaffrey being injured if you like, but the fact remains that you shouldn't be relying on one player to hold your entire defence together, and the cover he signed at centre back, Andy Graham, is miles out of his depth. Evans has been decent at right back, but Graham is horrendous, Smyth has been just as bad without McCaffrey beside him, Forsyth at left back is just as out of depth as Graham, while after he's been injured we've been sticking out of position under-19 players there. As an illustration of this disaster area, we've conceded five goals from corners in our last two games, completely unacceptable at any level. I'm rambling on here but the point is that Moore has to take responsibility to the defence being shite, the defence being shite is why we're hovering between mid-table and relegation contenders and the defence has to be sorted next season if we're going to make any kind of progress. I certainly think it would be a knee-jerk to call for Moore to go just now, but we need some progress next season.

Carry on with the pisstake. biggrin.gif

^^^^ verge of tears

You're right, they are a disgrace. To us, the fans. How about a bit of sympathy for the ones who didn't leave at half time, like me? :(

Normally there would be sympathy but Morton fans have allowed themselves to become the most obnoxious on P and B - hence - no.

Having said - you're a decent guy.

Normally there would be sympathy but Morton fans have allowed themselves to become the most obnoxious on P and B - hence - no.

Having said - you're a decent guy.

We probably have the most obnoxious fan but that's a bit of an insult to the rest of us.

Full time,Part time or Junior you shouldn't be losing 5 goals in 45 minutes.

Yes Moore is taking them places, Down town to the 2nd division where they belong. Unlucky Morton we all know how much you desperately wanted to hold onto the cup laugh.gif Still though, There's always next season.

I believe Qos now hold the bragging rights and Morton become they're bitches.

Oh-I-do-like-to-be-beside-the-seaside-.jpg

All aboard the Morton relegation bus.

a good point but his "colourful" posts breeds schadenfreude among the rest of us...i now find i have an irrational hatred of morton based solely on him...unfair i know. falkirk & morton have shared many seasons in this division & there was never any major rivalry between us...but now i want you to lose because of bufty baws. im sure thats his whole online persona makes that missioned accomplished for him though..

a good point but his "colourful" posts breeds schadenfreude among the rest of us...i now find i have an irrational hatred of morton based solely on him...unfair i know. falkirk & morton have shared many seasons in this division & there was never any major rivalry between us...but now i want you to lose because of bufty baws. im sure thats his whole online persona makes that missioned accomplished for him though..

Sorry to all decent Morton fans but to the 3 amigios (you know who you are) get it right roond ye and yer diddy club, 6-0 is a total disgrace, the team of '22 must be turning in their graves.

Morton, the diddiest of the Diddy clubs, 6-0 :lol:

There were also two other great teams in that division though. This year it's just Greenock Morton and Hamilton when they have a full strength XI out. When they don't have that they get dominated by the worst QOTS side in about 10 years.

In an absolute classic thread, full of P and B gold, this particular nugget has to be my favourite.

What was the score against the 'worst QOTS team in about 10 years' again?

McKee's footballing knowledge and analysis are second to, well just about everybody's.

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Nuff said :lol:

As a 25 year old i feel as if i've just been gang raped by a group of kids a few years younger than me that i always thought i could batter because i'm older. At the forefront was some 20 year old Estonian with a huge cock that made my arse bleed claret and amber.