A great feeling at Cappielow..

You should probably change your Gamertag. Although your posts make it pretty obvious that VT has at some stage completely ripped the pish out of you, confirming it via Gamertag is just a wee bit sad.

Been saying that to him for ages but he obviously doesn't understand it makes him look like more of a tit than it does vikingTON. He'll tell you otherwise of course :rolleyes: .

It's been a bugbear of mine for years Biggie. I vaguely remember my mate at school wearing one during a PE class in 1987 or something, but i've never ever seen a match photo of Dundee wearing it. I think it is dead gen though mate.

you would probably need to find pics of us playing away at Rangers or Hearts in 86/87 to see the evidence.

Edited to add: You seen This yet?

ah the memories, Sampdoria '92 was cool as f**k, sold mine on ebay few months ago for £25

You should probably change your Gamertag. Although your posts make it pretty obvious that VT has at some stage completely ripped the pish out of you, confirming it via Gamertag is just a wee bit sad.

It obviously affects you a lot more than it affects me.

Been saying that to him for ages but he obviously doesn't understand it makes him look like more of a tit than it does vikingTON. He'll tell you otherwise of course :rolleyes: .

If the other day constitutes ages ago then it's been there for decades.

I'm just flattered people are so concerned about me that they feel the need to find out things about me. Me, I don't give enough of a shit to notice anyones gamertag.

I'm just flattered people are so concerned about me that they feel the need to find out things about me. Me, I don't give enough of a shit to notice anyones gamertag.

^^^ raging at being vt's bitch.

Of course it does :rolleyes: . I mean, drawing attention to someone who clearly doesn't bother you in the slightest is a definite sign that you're totally unaffected.

Complete, unadulterated bullshit.

Given that you've gone to the effort of including EatenbetterthanVTforbreakfast@he'safud.co.uk, it would appear you're contradicting your own point here as I'd suggest he's the first you look for.

Of course, I accept this is designed to make a fool of someone, pity the only person that looks ridiculous is yourself, and not your intended target.

Poor effort ayrmad, must do better ;) .

In the context of this particular debate, I'd suggest that exactly 3 months ago is ages. Jesus Christ WE were top of the league at the time!!

Don't confuse "enjoy pointing and laughing at" with "are so concerned about".

VikingTON's bitch.

In the context of this particular debate, I'd suggest that exactly 3 months ago is ages. Jesus Christ WE were top of the league at the time!!

Was that not about the time VT had half the Morton creche tag teaming as he was making such a fud of himself with his cringy pish?wink.gif

Edited by ayrmad