A great feeling at Cappielow..

I gave harrington a +1 for the bit about Big Gus. Absolutely correct. A perennially try-too-hard one trick pony.

And I gave it a -1 because you're trying to be controversial.

I gave harrington a +1 for the bit about Big Gus. Absolutely correct. A perennially try-too-hard one trick pony.

Sounds like another guy who used to post on here all the time. Thought people having strokes and heart attacks were funny, thought wife battering was funny.

What has happened to that guy?

Can hardly type for pissing myself at Harrington. A classic breakdown post and you're not even in the relegation spots - yet.

What about all the businesses Morton ripped off when you invented football club administration? Do they not count?

Edited by Fifespud

Sounds like another guy who used to post on here all the time. Thought people having strokes and heart attacks were funny, thought wife battering was funny.

Can hardly type for pissing myself at Harrington. A classic breakdown post and you're not even in the relegation spots - yet.

What about all the businesses Morton ripped off when you invented football club administration? Do they not count?

A cruel jibe Spud. Poor mummy mckee is probably waiting to put on another soiled wash while working out how to fit a sunday dinner under the gap under the cellar door, for the thing that shall not be mentioned. ;)

And I gave it a -1 because you're trying to be controversial.

I've been saying it for months. Try again cuntychops.

Or should I say "sperg, or "spacker" or any of those those other insults he has on a constant loop.

Yeah, it's not too surprising to find out that you managed to decipher that from my posts. If you're wondering why, it's because you're a bit thick.

that's what happens when you scrape the barrel of humour by slagging off kids with Down's Syndrome.

Fucking asshole.

Poor, poor big city team dundee. They're fucked. Again.

I've never laughed at a kid with Down's Syndrome in my life well until yesterday when I saw one falling down the stairs.

Edited by General

I've never laughed at a kid with Down's Syndrome in my life well until yesterday when I saw one falling down the stairs.

Me either apart from this time I was working in an ice cream van.....

This thread just gets better when the Morton fans come in to tell us how they're not really that bothered that they're sliding down the league. Keep it up guys.

Who wouldn't be bothered about winning 1 of their last 9 games! That's comfortably relegation form, from top of the league too. Baffling and thoroughly fucking annoying. I recommend the Hearts model and stop paying the players right before Christmas until the c*nts buck up their fucking ideas.

Who wouldn't be bothered about winning 1 of their last 9 games! That's comfortably relegation form, from top of the league too. Baffling and thoroughly fucking annoying. I recommend the Hearts model and stop paying the players right before Christmas until the c*nts buck up their fucking ideas.

It would be relegation form unless there was a team below you struggling badly.......oh shit that's us.

Oh fucking get over yourself, you drama queen.

In those nine games we had diddies like Young and McGeough playing, from next week we'll have Tidser and Bachirou approaching full match fitness.

In those nine games we had diddies like Young and McGeough playing, from next week we'll have Tidser and Bachirou approaching full match fitness.

The man's a realist. You're the one watching some sort of fiction.

Morton invented that strategy - remember.

How did that work out again?

Oh that's right - administration.

Morton invented it? So a crook tried to strip the club of its assets, eventually leaving the club hours from liquidation but yeah the intention was not to pay anyone and rip everyone off. Nice one Spud.

So we're what, another long term injury to Tidser away from being this shite for the rest of the season? We'll be relying on Ayr and one of Raith or Queens being equally shite or worse to prop us up. Take a look at the other teams in the league. Not very good and they're taking easy points from Morton.

I fully expect, in fact, demand better results with Tidser and Fred back but this past quarter of the season has seen a lot of damage done in terms of crowds and players' confidence.