A great feeling at Cappielow..

And yet relatively speaking, very few of those points have come from recent games, the period during which you claimed the side hasn't been struggling.

And did the side struggle yesterday? No. Morton went to a side with the best home record in the division and outplayed them for large spells.

If some really shit outfit like Queen of the South went up there, they'd get pumped. This is why you are talking shite.

And I'm talking shite? -

Not for the first time either.

Great stuff!

Actually no, your contribution at the moment is simply a long scramble for relevance, particularly so for a fan of a side below ourselves in the table: even despite our well-documented injury crisis.

Embarrassing really.

Edited by vikingTON

This Tidser 'thing ' is quite a fascinating subject for me . Even though I watch First Division regularly , I can't recall much about this guy but I am starting to believe he is brilliant . The Morton fans propaganda is starting to mess with my head. By god , he better be good the next time he plays against us

Really? Because I think yesterday's performance would result in at least 15 wins from 21 matches. We would give any of the teams below us a shoeing based on yesterday's performance.

Not being able to put the ball in the net wouldnt beat anyone...... :P

Nope, because we have 19 points from 15 games overall. The last two months have been a poor example of damage limitation, but with our injuries clearing we'll be in shape to thrash our Ayr bitches on January 2nd.

Will that be enough to keep you out the bottom two.....?

Actually no, your contribution at the moment is simply a long scramble for relevance, particularly so for a fan of a side below ourselves in the table: even despite our well-documented injury crisis.

Embarrassing really.

I firmly believe that you're better than this "scrambling for relevance" pish.

I do. I believe it deep down.

I firmly believe that you're better than this "scrambling for relevance" pish.

I do. I believe it deep down.

Turns out that I couldn't really care less about the tone-trolling 'reviews' of an utterly tedious non-entity like yourself.

Better luck next time.

I can't think of any reason why that would be 'alarming'.

Is this in a 3-2 reaming explanation ?

A quick jot of your next three games, home to Partick who rubbed Mortons noses in yellow snow last time, away to Hamilton who regard you as their bitches and Dundee away who are the 2nd best form team at the moment, all on the back of 1 win in 8........I wouldnt be alarmed either.... :o

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

:lol:

I hope Morton can maintain their league position. It must be great for Greenock having a team performing so well.